Re: [salud] Review comments on draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-13

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Tue, 09 September 2014 20:32 UTC

Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 16:32:38 -0400
From: worley@ariadne.com
Sender: worley@ariadne.com
To: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1410294759; bh=Mt0OlGO9YvgWYcKXQwqXi66MiO1SEflBD+znyFanR18=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Date:Message-Id:From:To: Subject; b=IBmZVsm/AJiOoY9mFh68OJpCz061eb5b1P0B5dEl735xrtfFO4tj3TfqbDgDF9kJx S0FnsFax4XjW++0k1+h83QyhgUKJHqJ3qRL9yyL/erfs5ED+hgzv76kfPycsJ3jy05 lgcmeC4ckSTFt/Mhy0+ubvR1vMavQ/opPs/MngNJVo1kqfBiQ3OCgUMx2/9gF36T02 vDMQklkKKS9H7ypHjiMUbKj0LK940eEmoPGv3HpTLhdpb2DaTz5K4b1usMDPWb09i6 1eqBNnPb1jalowpZ+SiswtFiNW8tbs31XwVDOAXsFNRn65AlrkxE0j9YTrZTjmsqHt ThE42Vj3WDbUg==