Re: [Secauth] (perhaps, wrong wifi access/usage model?) Re: secauth use case - What is next?

Hosnieh Rafiee <hosnieh.rafiee@huawei.com> Thu, 04 December 2014 16:38 UTC

From: Hosnieh Rafiee <hosnieh.rafiee@huawei.com>
To: Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 16:38:05 +0000
References: <814D0BFB77D95844A01CA29B44CBF8A7A7D2F1@lhreml513-mbb.china.huawei.com> <13B39BFF-50D1-4892-A159-9F8F75BC5C6B@deployingradius.com> <BC5E7A40-8A54-4FEA-9C97-66F194080D74@um.es> <1C6C4744-6FAC-493F-BE48-B0E7821F8A20@deployingradius.com> <00b601d00f45$83033550$89099ff0$@rozanak.com> <B7A0D556-0808-42BE-915C-4827FB4218DD@deployingradius.com> <00c301d00f53$06a6eed0$13f4cc70$@rozanak.com> <547FCA8B.3050809@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.221.82.91]