Re: [secdir] [Uri-review] End of Last Call for draft-ietf-behave-turn-uri

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 10 November 2009 03:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=pL/JMaaLqHVvBSLnlPp3rrDykABUoN1hAdFwC6MrP6M=; b=OM2Q9YoLtRJjlYuPOrZXo1+hVLnZLVM24Q+oqbr4zx5HWtdICX7SkLvsYGi3IoQyzE EcPZUyNNGwVFXecPwqry5LWR00er/93PE6WX3EYUxRfV8ZRv797jMXBRcTsnBcL9vwW7 JR0B3IS/r4zCa+P4lW7L3Q1F4l8EfGWqH7VM4=