Re: [secdir] Assignments

Phillip Hallam-Baker <ietf@hallambaker.com> Thu, 02 May 2019 14:46 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QgpzW1ZLOumVwKr7JP4O+7IuJzgqoKZYUmR/q4xvC7k=; b=T9L7gNuWcPuvQcd8GUVaV0k4vga8dlL1z/y/kDKitxevKkl6HT7zRSHKisD7uHzsDH wx0f4R81JCrxYlUFW10wdaFMwJrjNmRYXL7mukh1c58teF3T0nCh0hZabrN/O5dB60np Nh+3KTQYtABXr/BwYKE+emZx3mBr/ZP+uPW9LWh5JOCP0uVl8mNdfSp92LI3SyX2eg1n miB8Cs8mzi6eU/Exbc8igYAUEQfEYOUt5Px8XnBuq47L5IR7B69CmKwlY83UgqOptokf kJEsRva5Bbt4S6mum3priA5L0McDGdAMnxGYPwxTvPe9o5IAxxvEqGKc39MsDpdRCcyi KMdA==