Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-trill-o-pw-03

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Wed, 18 December 2013 05:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=zFruQdoVRSztLk0TxsRdBwHqdBjjb134zm1iXZWDRSU=; b=frM5vyPWAZPGR8mDnf4xk67E+gxkdEJ1EYRX82Ewf3gobRqykkTtLqFto9SozN6BUP 8rAHRs3VwJ3Ehj9pm2zIdhSvlrodlALSM0Pr0Sxd8Sn0wxiHp+cPPx5LFns2EVaFjqDk xmkwZyWqkBYLSpUBUT4MDyveOjPLzptgssvbC9sgNQun+0sU3xQZVvFm9hn5YVaNja9r sVqFGM9ZQXDwBjFe9HjIwDDhQKYuX11H2q4vfw7GwGaeBi1K5o6u733ZGADjrELrD3U9 3hRxA8ovdLT0Nie6PqB1QY0hOdJf2DhVW0TIzk/iqEjkVlg+tiiCFXxeBqZfdL/hH+y+ dFTw==