Re: [secdir] Secdir early review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-net2cloud-problem-statement-22

Deb Cooley <debcooley1@gmail.com> Wed, 24 January 2024 11:59 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.854 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1706097536; x=1706702336; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=t7fMb2wDnwZBZzZZH4reylsQ49rlzIiCc7jPTRHeG7s=; b=kA0hqQElmyIupip2efjswTdyPIJLa9+X2HWJxuq4otu8v+93J93h9yMbNfdhGovCcU AuvfJCEeijlLNN47Tf9gfzx436PxU6/5znrW3eWE/BfrQ4nnlww0z+MrDqwX08nlp5DQ da4EUgnKwWYaCtikM5bk1wK9awPIvyBJpj37hD84c2RWw+iG1VT+mAKq6cfbvHxfcDdV wLGZyy9BlQXcCIcUZtKcP4hJnmTyflzLwNmEgMFyLIV4H/uw2a0ZU2dm22r+WMjEDipA OtXaUZTJz79rOybOttwyrPkgkB5qtKzWnzsF8SCA0Xu6/lxDGQuaJ8Eu4XSfEVMnO/uI YpUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1706097536; x=1706702336; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=t7fMb2wDnwZBZzZZH4reylsQ49rlzIiCc7jPTRHeG7s=; b=oQZPqsDNxlPtuJa6Qoo52SahZD1ZnJZ9FGtfRdspe3iSOq5OBfMkZEUncdXjqLRg6K 7f233s1LMELaIuxqpbTcoVpBlVb54vcTNkyJeanq3DL2LchqRp0Q7AOfq0KWpCtryXVA tXSM8EAKvX9TEQVbQsMsaw9W0D2WitbUtCaMdOuCCIvtQrwr/I/YFedjpRNGN6Ui3Cja AdPHzktULJxRlOPHBy8StEmhvCkBsPPjJy0WIeYDTKgbVVFLhqlBePp7fIOlTbycb+pj 8RmQ7DxuQJneGizZ8Fn4ykHWc7kmQ/naWDOZyzssLr9g9iVODH3G/4OPGH62Vuja/UlS JJZQ==
References: <168103791733.43307.11737105219506688508@ietfa.amsl.com> <643A15FC-6BFB-4723-93C4-6ECA22C128FE@gmail.com> <CO1PR13MB492092C6FEF537BB817A25F8859B9@CO1PR13MB4920.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CAGgd1OcSzYtfCFO5sVG_VhZuCwU0FWj-xyYRp=r7rJ41B+i5rg@mail.gmail.com> <CAGgd1Ofuau_y5x1TznUuOBrjM+BX4MrJ-iP8rTZnGc6VFOZ7+Q@mail.gmail.com> <CO1PR13MB4920D4AC874DE8A007E2FC2A85679@CO1PR13MB4920.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CAGgd1Oce5afvAZxom-abnAiPXD0zKgfkdaVSyKPfUPRxZDPT0g@mail.gmail.com> <CO1PR13MB4920436344845889D7DDF17185649@CO1PR13MB4920.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CAGgd1Ofteui3TYpxG7KaNkynSFGegCC2NYQSjBtHZVR7D_XVqA@mail.gmail.com> <CO1PR13MB49202E7D1EC36DBFA032CB6385732@CO1PR13MB4920.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CAGgd1OdnEJdhH+nLX=E-PadgGBjwV2T6MF7dmd4kNh1EbVPBLg@mail.gmail.com> <CO1PR13MB4920D66DBC362E0652C0E2F985722@CO1PR13MB4920.namprd13.prod.outlook.com>