Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-14

OSCAR GONZALEZ DE DIOS <oscar.gonzalezdedios@telefonica.com> Tue, 28 October 2014 16:26 UTC

From: OSCAR GONZALEZ DE DIOS <oscar.gonzalezdedios@telefonica.com>
To: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>, Dan Harkins <dharkins@lounge.org>, "iesg@ietf.org" <iesg@ietf.org>, "secdir@ietf.org" <secdir@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength.all@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 16:24:29 +0000
x-originating-ip: [195.235.92.26]
x-microsoft-antispam: BCL:0;PCL:0;RULEID:;SRVR:AMSPR06MB102;
x-forefront-prvs: 0378F1E47A
x-forefront-antispam-report: SFV:NSPM; SFS:(10019020)(6009001)(199003)(377454003)(51704005)(479174003)(189002)(13464003)(20776003)(19580405001)(97736003)(64706001)(19580395003)(2656002)(92726001)(66066001)(92566001)(2501002)(87936001)(85852003)(2201001)(85306004)(76176999)(21056001)(77096002)(101416001)(50986999)(54356999)(36756003)(230783001)(4396001)(31966008)(99396003)(122556002)(40100003)(95666004)(106116001)(105586002)(46102003)(80022003)(120916001)(86362001)(83506001)(106356001)(15202345003)(15975445006)(76482002)(107886001)(107046002); DIR:OUT; SFP:1102; SCL:1; SRVR:AMSPR06MB102; H:AMSPR06MB104.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com; FPR:; MLV:sfv; PTR:InfoNoRecords; A:1; MX:1; LANG:en;