Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-ietf-mmusic-delayed-duplication

"Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com> Wed, 18 September 2013 10:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2972; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1379500483; x=1380710083; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=P0yYq5mF7icR4l48VkF1l6FEqGHfRbQFs5zUivMEknc=; b=gOxPCJ8QxUoGjGXHm3FmX4qn1pHXOHqFvpcXvSwu4JPLUHkfKZKWE7ZC 14toFqWiEklRK3dbVIgYD4P+gQH106V0aRZzgjFkk9blWIqJZcKg5cukF 0vcMIwg5EPh4gT7EYVQ5/bMmrtE8sTdI/LFcCHTj0STUlrWCYV7S7dUla M=;