Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-07

"Carl Wallace" <CWallace@cygnacom.com> Mon, 28 June 2010 12:34 UTC

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:34:21 -0400
From: Carl Wallace <CWallace@cygnacom.com>
To: Sandeep Sharma <S.Sharma@CableLabs.com>, secdir@ietf.org
Cc: "Flemming Andreasen (fandreas)" <fandreas@cisco.com>, rkumar@cisco.com, joestone@cisco.com, iesg@ietf.org, Sumanth Channabasappa <sumanth@CableLabs.com>
Subject: Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-stone-mgcp-vbd-07

Informational track is fine, I was just asking why it was chosen.

If you and the ADs are satisfied that the presentation of things like
the table in 3.1 is sufficiently descriptive that's fine with me (though
I'd prefer at least an explicit reference for some of the shorthand).

I have no other items to add to security considerations, your proposed
changes sound good.