Re: [secdir] secdir review of draft-templin-aero-10

Fred Templin <fltemplin@yahoo.com> Tue, 24 April 2012 18:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1335291276; bh=haN4SOq4VUp+W0RM3R9z7dkOK4bvl5nliwqV7SxJtn0=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=bHVM0AJ3AxtsvPAEnXRZB8q20Om+bnv3iwur8tzX9U/0iTmBrJFssaM19A7kgOpgEWwLf4bTS/uEttjWoHedZpOBzHl04wl8bpDnD7naZHGTOcV+wG7BXI+HjhVpan0msglAg4gNYOGsahNyJuSH1PUBc4r1v+/hRvNI5uSE3d0=
X-YMail-OSG: CPIhuK4VM1nwp0AarbAYjacPeNc1pJ734rd1l6AAHVXRaSc QIugsl6SkEBcss9Nt3nHGgsgNJk_dPUbakD73fD.CNM9ohEm397YruJEladc f2ybup3W8o8LdRCGxnxgZy1FAVre5IRHo7GXBo5nG2jMSEUL5Ra2t40WZa.O sC_RWzkG9Ab8_4GxA_N1lbHYmqn6iq3S3923Fy01ZCJxemBKiYDrzwEFTLex m2T7oYz7uiZD1ggDKArxLvIBCPZVjDDgKEDi7n0OWxGmvB0WqdwMTZNeMCVu DVDUZtveGyvzpuLvBnWT38wcG8Us44ct7S1TiMuis9gIh7SRJcmcBgtlwHXF .T99q0lDq65elGgKQO1SDKEdy5edH2SyNaYPRT1HR5pKx0eFtjd28dPj0uV5 QGjhgs58S3ji6lU64BFCZmHfW2vsqnsHX2fNFgIiGW29VR_IS1io0hgpR79K 61nqrgMJzLlJtAeOjO4s5kjyeoGGGaUBgKlmPSgb2t1ZTVcE-