Re: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-manet-dlep

"Ratliff, Stanley" <sratliff@idirect.net> Mon, 05 December 2016 00:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=idirect.net; h=from : to : cc : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-type : content-transfer-encoding : mime-version; s=dk1; bh=/7EZasPMIMGsLMh53k/BpXMfkH09cyPktJJMncb6t0U=; b=iAIDFWqvzmIRsftQX7+BkfZu/cYbcy0sDx0vU2qr+E78gjju1q/qvkKvbybo9DCSyEhB cqLXtYyLzfmEPyU3yA5pU8WBQAQ7j/FJsSm1zC7NfIvwUrFHOJLqXlFR7HNQUBWI4sCW uV9K1FOUVzpCxuTq6+jvn/rtIJcja/4lKxvr7eepcOrB6vjZJIG0MSD8obatDueJJTNK dCE7wfYQXGMLgdHdyAmp19WDNtYqYdYMaF1uDAp8ToRkUaR8leguuYNomakvcJ48LgGK p09ijH3YZ1WvO1g1BY2Cevk4zPhOIQXRJLYyaKrzGge4d2A4HQJ5qhySlePvq3tiMoUn cg==