[secdir] draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-04 SecDir Review

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sat, 04 May 2013 04:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-type; bh=G2T6U/bSHx+dDP3Lqx3uhbofoyHPIuQ50YD5gafQ6QU=; b=XCZIvVJl+YxBJ0mnZ8NngB4UvecBIEht28o7JOcEFhw4dKJFMmTkHf4tp+A53/q9Mo gyFCRJnaqOaOdeQoK44Kc4H5zjD8Pn3ohBLtZtYIEnUZ1PxAPjrRagUUtQ5S7ItO43DD oYXzYKVMFFcXv0ShbytyfXYyukAJyTFZIIavYZxu2Iu2/xyhwrQ46clwnlDvwRhOWReV Zw/tUhs1dsP3Wo6KVyiEI3bGRP+pjhHpMIL/74JBpjxNNecfTKGhKbl8qz0jwR2dzCTf FqQKUO2PxTvYe+/tsmkUTtczj3lgpaQOoIky4BB51uC/qXYLpIBTdh35J6XVpLacmRyB OVrg==