Re: [Simple] I-D Action: draft-ietf-simple-chat-17.txt

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 19 November 2012 16:10 UTC

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:10:24 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: simple@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Simple] I-D Action: draft-ietf-simple-chat-17.txt

AFAICT, this draft has addressed all the concerns I previously raised.
In looking through it, I came across some small editorial issues:

Figure 1, near the bottom, has a dangling "|".

In section 4.1:

    Nicknames:   Whether the chat room accepts users to be recognized
       with a nickname.  See Section 7, Section 7.1, and Section 8 for
       details.  Also, the scope of uniqueness of the nickname: the chat
       room (conference instance), a real or domain, a server, etc.

Something is wrong in the last sentence - "a real" *what*?

Section 5.2: s/The chat room them uses/The chat room then uses/

Section 6.2: in the last paragraph, at the end, s/URI.m/URI./

	Thanks,
	Paul