Re: [Sipbrandy] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-sipbrandy-osrtp-07

Andy Hutton <andyhutton.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 01 May 2019 11:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xfi2VbJr9NNxxXxvnqqX4O6JLNse7G4LF/o0ACCGVuo=; b=gT0aYBPeIpRVu6qcRnl2RldA3w96ZnEg9T4Caa20vNiZAjEOACOqnb4datEF3Rbxlo THEv3b1wFXsYV9IcCKqI1DhtPqPgiWma7ODwxVnG6j8sikarKcjWtPCFFV/K/JPNwG/L z1wlR2xaZMtuBdnT2CHnAJuhJozzwhgscQ4hY7eyrn9UjC4BvhNzecGTH159PKLtepIZ xeXk8Qw/GuaXooLh0Tsi/VBLPY0vGZmYGBGBLHpWIP8AeIPgbUL3Ve487QeBEaYpmg7I qY+u29nO/RsdJXN/YzGrda20n4t5j0dJIGABRLirST05C5Z1LO1ydjqvU1Lp9w0od6H1 4RNA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xfi2VbJr9NNxxXxvnqqX4O6JLNse7G4LF/o0ACCGVuo=; b=TmQk3Cp3D6RIYzcUa2xQTZs13Y6yOhIiQkXC/FR7JFpJb2k6NKGSWZHpqFLqOmQvqT HEKnghZfvu+974dtZ3Tx/r7OVks1bbNA7zOIcsIN/vi0shJMNohe+Lkw4GqJojBlwpv7 tU+8lyq/+jpR9AzBJvZHiNQ1fodxCM8CQAJqMG+6a7NpXHOUnhcKJgYlljEDmpSg5mjr Cf7YJrLjvkHNRl1TblbeufPPUysA2lOnFs1LBvFVMoFgTbxoJiibLx2Q+WUZTQ5EYT9h JAQ8Lyq1kyJD8mPCEs2QzSSl+zyC1e9hFgkRjw679nxSLMkL9YCbIOj6JZNM+ljQn5ae f2ww==
References: <72C42C63-D5C4-403D-A895-429CB2238AC3@nostrum.com> <e6724bd0-1ea0-3014-8836-60dc454c2982@ericsson.com> <CAB7PXwTUXUa1Euar+hXY4EzOqZ0_U-eru=e1ApjTy4a2FCBYJg@mail.gmail.com> <CAB7PXwRSFXcB5zGdNP_zqyKWUJqZAK+bKsxeyWhK6eeogqJ8dw@mail.gmail.com> <A7A08115-5B69-4931-8C89-0EBDF3A76D10@nostrum.com> <c28ee3c0-b91d-3a12-e83b-4d3b727fc908@ericsson.com> <CAB7PXwRtAd1OC6r0AGJZ66km=ei_fq80QYUUuNbZuQGT4HmPkQ@mail.gmail.com> <741719ee-bbc6-adaf-a036-8fdd655e470f@ericsson.com> <CAB7PXwTkkN0905aHREPyoCX0YY1+adr9sbrVnGuPFp-Rgk3ONw@mail.gmail.com> <FBD2D501-6126-4FA0-B9BA-1BC042F529E2@nostrum.com> <CAB7PXwQYWrkhdM9LBiso++axdMyu2p08WG8K59Q1PaYJWbvn_A@mail.gmail.com> <8a1ab85c-0dd3-7db8-57ff-c7e76fffde62@ericsson.com>