Re: [Slim] Extended functionality for the real-time language negotiation

Arnoud van Wijk <arnoud.vanwijk@realtimetext.org> Fri, 10 March 2017 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1489170352; l=19432; s=domk; d=realtimetext.org; h=Content-Type:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Date:From:To:References: Subject:Reply-To; bh=+3YAkFaDUT0VjuDekzwp9NdY7frwz9/ARct9bGzuTJk=; b=xf6meEobUbJ27N4Ly+87MWQYwWIv/T6qyO06BKutfV3UF1RTx1X3XIj0bwgtLEwfBs jCQ2ag23+dvvSyYh1ncipmpwnLINNBAufrbE5pmiPQcvZBJlEMpn9jifTIw7mw0nsjpH ReOEeueWrp90bD8q66X4nQ9X39Lk+YL6H09H8=