Re: [smartobjectdir] Call for Review of draft-iab-smart-object-architecture-04.txt, "Architectural Considerations in Smart Object Networking"

Ralph Droms <rdroms.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 29 August 2014 11:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=4O73DcisL7VBmQY0BsOMNxr8y/REZvRwPw0hhttEKSc=; b=NLqtdntQz58tnRcTn4WDY+s7e3VDlpe69PvNS37ZP56vhh9GkUQujLaSxEUtSwedMx NgPblq54cCbFstsDHjnxL/ILp/zTxBzoxpGbpP9nKc4fuvWWGULK2GqziSJeLKk3yaDD Y+H8EiA2Y+v6xNd1cbbJDaTIn/4jfOIzo35T5eVfxP4fqmAcwcHW38FKMWkp3TkSQiK2 /Pp7ka2COfMRcvxkh85q/OjvkXKo4wTp+C1vRidFP4kIOZu47eRik0SKodyp3fGPGujL YQBXQsLBCpfbOqPNaQmn0qIVBsFNMhDBOhFuAUQHTf35YxJg16JideKKljgW7VL8dQ/j OhBw==