Re: [lamps] Revocation Request Format?

Ryan Sleevi <ryan-ietf@sleevi.com> Fri, 02 March 2018 22:33 UTC

References: <CAMm+LwjAP78hNL9Yaxqaf4K9RHYGk4M8ayJjCWt=F3_VN28cFQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAErg=HEK0aJm+Xb06px=vmfpyESetdRpe2x=q+Wca=9J8nErmw@mail.gmail.com> <CAK6vND8p55yNVoXO6_eJs1ooodVBAFZovJ84ou6uj_4qHt5DGA@mail.gmail.com> <CAMm+LwjKKqaG+OjSw3KaSvwymy6mvvyEDx1sMp2EGqXqvPSdjA@mail.gmail.com> <CAErg=HFBWaSV5-mJCBO8fLP3esfnseiqqJ_Fh1x78BW9=P-kUQ@mail.gmail.com> <26f237b9-bbe6-6efe-2a43-394d44e8334c@cs.tcd.ie>