Re: [lamps] [EXTERNAL] X.510

"Erik Andersen" <era@x500.eu> Wed, 16 October 2019 13:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=x500.eu; s=dandomain; t=1571233638; bh=/4ebB6aiCWkWIIg4pJbJk2o5K9oGfpr2b2XMzbwjlhE=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:From; b=CqbG1mOO2ilk/HvC8/aZSRZmQsbOuTELyUPyHhFuk136F+KEbaLLADwDaHdzRMxDM Z56UYkcgC+aITe6KbKlG9yAYAcC1GtViauyOFmBeJ3pCbAgLHNTKZdUXRWVYomxBkw 5gAcH40/JpVSqRO1WEBrFjJZH/KbdvWGRIongkyFtW4jafC+0etK8CtMEPKXed1Tql CGLeRuZpgP8R6hmZ3xfOETPCO77zuKnTqVVEuvjHeULNmipzm8+UYjtTz8WOhSY6wU RWidu8RBdk4SKAIj1GPT/XTWvHHpI1w7HdkOzVRF0S/GBfnGPORHQR5k4pHlZyKicX bepC+kV6hhMuQ==