Re: [stir] [EXTERNAL] Re: PASSPorT: "orig" and "dest" mandatory in all PASSPorTs?

"Peterson, Jon" <jon.peterson@team.neustar> Tue, 30 January 2018 22:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=team.neustar; h=from : to : cc : subject : date : message-id : content-type : content-id : content-transfer-encoding : mime-version; s=selector1; bh=foHJt7Bz1bnFux1ApQ1XaRQEOiXbiaf3I0gODyS6hUI=; b=HqSDtjaQGEVsewT/vbWLvTO0z/7iwqfM2T5cuugNx5gxlczFGA2srgFmnSahwAg9i2CC 5bGlom6NvFOS/zuWFGVFD/PkMqWRKkCkc8McJBtZ1uOFBAZisjclnPV2MhjexPx2ZqTs ydRn0EJXfHNM6EVsNgBrNLs7iAmpqb1L2eBJGZYQWXKEHxVDIHBruOl750ElOnsx67S9 RCTSDPqT5gPpXWEM2Mm/R+P3cub3YS5IkdXnN+YQ86P+FO/3N6jOidZ01BIqIK00kYfM 27WjEUTvOyyicwpb3CwxYd0RL8+jWIZ9MynWWdf8e4I318WLRHRUELexGnlQldclZuB/ Pw==