Re: [stir] draft-ietf-stir-passport-08

Chris Wendt <chris-ietf@chriswendt.net> Fri, 14 October 2016 02:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=chriswendt-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=zvn2SIuP5Qfoff3vo8BpcT3DGudBkSkuju8j7/eVTpg=; b=TYzR7CCtuC+rxHqTy+KBKzDtwnqryL2QqSgH4edaLPooKE4XelqCplXmKaLAWB4ays HPYLXfv+WU6sSnGhwQOIlJ5wDVSKZrtDezWun+hvcuQQyTEQho5Ia8IwMHzFZSejaCud ZQ2icdQuTEzHEPcH4rMT0QiDqFnm2t7C7H4k8tdUGGCHrJLEAUjoALYYr0GrI6YS0H53 bRNTe9S+LAlfo3zt5d0qbLrXfPihKMJSV4GBBCSWikppXpjYSktIa74nZap+lXq41hcO DnMHZTGVdkfOjhVp4w0SyGUT5HIbWptMCJfc6qlDot2PZhe+n7VQNezNPKa8iUJOYJAe 9yTw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=zvn2SIuP5Qfoff3vo8BpcT3DGudBkSkuju8j7/eVTpg=; b=lDyvZg0+0dbNWX/DjLChxGnRLs5h5fnGx7iYrHCUpSUuxRBREO87sRbqBnB9dQNrTj nkNs8C1yunWL3LzVf2UZ2Y76AO3NGpj+OZqyt2kfV43jzuNrNr/SDm8RK6A1VgRbb/pM zf3KvE8AZ7/YXyFnewfLaw0v7xEqhGn3a8AfBAWxA00ijDRjEuaCsC0wj4L/zytRUri/ 0bvwm3D/t6OjtzdRpsaDbU21S5S0erb4Fni1eKurhgXy+Z9T1QUpRmWMbIypSFYEZCii POedlTdJFFHzQDk3AGdx/OZixbFrgt++o1wple6Bp/gPxB9kS5qqOuvYOu2rLRMPGhU6 qeuQ==