[Stox] Review - draft-ietf.stox-chat-06

Matt Ryan <mryan@getjive.com> Mon, 12 May 2014 14:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=getjive.com; s=mail; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZSkHiTYLiE9eKtCwxyxQQ8FKP7avMpvpnAQ/thlwSYk=; b=hyBrG4DIaFkj0cDfVBHS3Ov4z70i7qsg8rS22V84KRjNZTQ3+KdPdY27gjuV5qrQH4 DrJPkRyxE1Jo5IgCjB3DMPJn2OnM6VSBvg7Grjfr7jEhYbXoZ0GXYehhtbPBvcyidlVD i4X8egDKgs/uYYYkrBmLquaGFP9txdWTxjwHw=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent :mime-version:to:subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZSkHiTYLiE9eKtCwxyxQQ8FKP7avMpvpnAQ/thlwSYk=; b=OOIxKttIiOKj1VSIMIBN8Z0DlykSBd+b5ZqrB2ifsZAn0I3ydgPr8d5VkudTS/LXlq Q1rAvMtVDntb2FmCQ+1lcr9IBFxGP9QWU81z83dZdqiOPgQ3WdJgLkZVhGiLW25K2rF2 QyNqPe3V4Z3clm6+r0CimnvCj1qrmWFhCCRjxMbodrg+6jiQ3eCTyGQhloL0EDgl2xiy L5PbKVFFc2dp8oT9aNqCwa/wQdoUA6uszvhepn/a6aqEvEElGawVGg1rNqz2h5LKlLgc IEazXJSjRBOMpk4+pS3kXvfMkjaW1GnI51WyD463v2B30iyB58riTV+SUbr/igiAhCAh EjxQ==