Re: [sunset4] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sunset4-gapanalysis-08.txt

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Mon, 26 June 2017 18:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1498500319; x=1499105119; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=ySo1d7C75ijoGNxIUNl5r55FH K3ZvIOKkOfcQm7KV+M=; b=XsNqGvIBnCLVwwMMgMymoZMPwjUpUI8iO2eg5YYm1 B1qy7P0GjR4bkuTW08M0fKMJ1dNsuJ4hbpX0WP4btTa7qlqeAhvGsTKJIPikmF6b ykSz9GxtzYvbfZoJNDsc84aLkhC90+uZac6ih/blG3QnzDsr1bS6X6yeThcq1PIs Oo=