Re: [T2TRG] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-robles-t2trg-functionalitydescription-00.txt

Ines Robles <mariainesrobles@googlemail.com> Fri, 29 March 2019 16:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Tj8Kh+NLUq2p21+N85GdmalsziF2M1DCI+KEuFAfkF8=; b=jr0sBFtCb9xy+ZohExdjb42x5mY4qmWf9cE/PGI+BvZAU0H2spMN/3Z6IRzCyOOSQ1 MsLN9B/X1FIJUnxpVidmdNyIwJ+z7O0P0oRdfH+Ch7hbqH36YoT7pzyDL+A7YITfl5tl 6vElFGYSBCt4qCkDDMKg/uYBQJpvlSclxVSvf1MKAIEJ5EU/ryVQ1tmRXgKHu6ry3ibb VafmQsOmItRKcqvil6lPhltduEZ2DKT/HgWWmCIeW/lOuIIim0dY9cBhRm+iBrVndE+H JMBAcWOXpQJ6mUSgPSQHrpGEdfDAN4SWxZxeMfvTv3Z6ZjrQBaqUYX+3wDk0m2YuT2vS cR0A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=Tj8Kh+NLUq2p21+N85GdmalsziF2M1DCI+KEuFAfkF8=; b=bqQUG2ZCzR5md84TPQMVPDGI5QhizQdO7F/sIIC35qtVMuOkBqAc68LLltJSv3BKhp 5BaIDyzPANssG0lbf2qEpLwfcqiVw8vx9a2q0ioLeMP54zxjVvJcvTMTOVZOTuMnPjsB z9Gdso5pkhb1EOSF5yyxu//SM/z6ioGVTjiWNgVz4Ly2J0reV1zNtZbWkHvbxA3Y7wUm +aYibreQV5SxAF6rHsKdWQIc6MOeSqMJDEi91im14DAyznlmLugaIUtqlTb/FkjS9Dih hD02MVjd5S48/kkR2qwMZFyyqYf0r6pzaYtttff8WphcS24Y1vTTONpEXXeYN0avBt42 FpXQ==