Re: [T2TRG] Comments on draft-hong-iot-edge-computing-02

Yong-Geun Hong <yonggeun.hong@gmail.com> Fri, 05 April 2019 02:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QCzlTYFniJyYQsoAtYvFhY206xdyWGlS/sQWmk2Tf4k=; b=k5yDQ0MdMMEjfFJ/iFljiw3BxsetQR4ujohKZRoG9KXWkvuL5qVlKUttko9Uw5EiY5 WKbzcfps4qXBDrtVcQT/UWSkQVw5vf/veT8v0ENt6PyrL9xxg3XC9IFIHKoF+qz+rBte d7FinOQ1pZV1gRTJawbp1LXYMxEgdSDbq1X2n7mkXZDxl4nT9gqng3Sl/ZhZU9Kj6V41 BdBs6c1X5JQCBLJm+UfhK1SGqT0FZXd3Ut1MH/2c138r01TAn4qvlQMe9jaRGA5aB/um Tu0O+PT3bCKJ41UnxtoUe/Js6lRPBRHsdSn6nJgT+nCzV4AekAAI0WNMsogHy8flbVdL jFYg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QCzlTYFniJyYQsoAtYvFhY206xdyWGlS/sQWmk2Tf4k=; b=qBw0OHI7N8z4FGR2AqK7PNqKZ7ahKyBkPCgpWT/O6cEwA7krfaFLEz+AogMgKD7oCD iB8Hb38pZseRfAnQ5PaWBegWATEaHciLmezkkN+HufMlUTFsnynAT1Sxh8WK9PK7MhUb XVfaBnE5TSv86RC8CCdGqFWhS9KaMIvxBQZ/EWVZLBKDyenjcDzaZTIpJ74PRQNi8Zay ywJ3rsRAtJk9JHDUN+h/q9v2p2FwgeAexxjhrv/v+C+RkJMqEr3x4skyhuNc5OSG05sU aqLZqKlc3sPaSKzod7zVQ20x2bcKvUwbB6K7rLPIMxHXUoKbaXONJ6ZcenjvQoKOrKNi SVyg==