Re: [Teas] Home for "PCE as Central Controller"

Quintin zhao <quintin.zhao@huawei.com> Tue, 13 October 2015 04:47 UTC

From: Quintin zhao <quintin.zhao@huawei.com>
To: "jonathan.hardwick@metaswitch.com" <jonathan.hardwick@metaswitch.com>, "jpv@cisco.com" <jpv@cisco.com>, "julien.meuric@orange.com" <julien.meuric@orange.com>, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, "draft-zhao-pce-central-controller-user-cases@ietf.org" <draft-zhao-pce-central-controller-user-cases@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 04:47:48 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.45.2.43]
Cc: "pce@ietf.org" <pce@ietf.org>, "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Teas] Home for "PCE as Central Controller"

Dear Jon, JP, Julien, and Lou,

Thanks for your suggestions regarding the home for "PCE as Central Controller" and we agree with you to discuss the PCE-CC related requirements/use-cases/architecture in the TEAS working group and to discuss the PCE-CC related PCE extensions in the PCE working group.

We will collaborate with the co-authors of ACTN related drafts to identify the overlapping and gaps between ACTN and PCE-CC. We will present these to the TEAS working group and have discussions on it during the incoming IETF94 meeting.

Thanks again and see you in Yokohama!

Quintin