[Teas] 答复: Regarding IPR on draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip

<peng.shaofu@zte.com.cn> Sat, 20 January 2018 02:58 UTC

Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 10:58:30 +0800
From: peng.shaofu@zte.com.cn
To: vishnupavan@gmail.com
Cc: wangaj.bri@chinatelecom.cn, quintin.zhao@huawei.com, khasanov.boris@huawei.com, huaimo.chen@huawei.com, kevinmi@tencent.com, rmallya@juniper.net, teas@ietf.org, teas-chairs@ietf.org
Subject: [Teas] 答复: Regarding IPR on draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip

No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft

原始邮件

发件人: <vishnupavan@gmail.com>;
收件人: <wangaj.bri@chinatelecom.cn>; <quintin.zhao@huawei.com>; <khasanov.boris@huawei.com>; <huaimo.chen@huawei.com>; <kevinmi@tencent.com>; <rmallya@juniper.net>;彭少富10053815;
抄送人: <teas@ietf.org>; <teas-chairs@ietf.org>;
日 期 :2018年01月19日 11:59
主 题 :Regarding IPR on draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip

Authors, Contributors, WG,

 As part of preparation for WG Adoption

 Are you aware of any IPR that applies to drafts identified above?

 Please state either:

 "No, I'm not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft"
 or
 "Yes, I'm aware of IPR that applies to this draft"

 If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
 (see RFCs 3669, 5378 and 8179 for more details)?

 If yes to the above, please state either:

 "Yes, the IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules"
 or
 "No, the IPR has not been disclosed"

 If you answer no, please provide any additional details you think
 appropriate.

 If you are listed as a document author or contributor please answer the
 above by responding to this email regardless of whether or not you are
 aware of any relevant IPR. This document will not advance to the next
 stage until a response has been received from each author and listed
 contributor. NOTE: THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF YOU LISTED IN THIS MESSAGE'S
 TO LINES.

 If you are on the WG email list or attend WG meetings but are not listed
 as an author or contributor, we remind you of your obligations under
 the IETF IPR rules which encourages you to notify the IETF if you are
 aware of IPR of others on an IETF contribution, or to refrain from
 participating in any contribution or discussion related to your
 undisclosed IPR. For more information, please see the RFCs listed above
 and
 http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/IntellectualProperty.

 Thank you,
 TEAS WG Chairs

 PS Please include all listed in the headers of this message in your
 response.