[TLS] notes for TLS WG Session 2 at IETF 99

Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe@cdt.org> Wed, 19 July 2017 09:59 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ba6dDZW2lsrKA4op8tLplREgoZC/av+9q/Zdtyu44ok=; b=kXH90LoEOwJo9c/9zq2WEIQYcIsg9jadxVCuC+EH1x/1kVRh0efHSYPvzhnWMqWq89 J9/ofA8qmvBOrSW+7e5G9QgFR0R/j792jxh0UCDPs2pFYSiujxiO2WAiY5eHJg51tH9E 8v/PXR+C7XSehAaboVc3wqrlcIpV5qnQIp1xH4ILGB6hGG58Q2Ncuv6ly3ZrFmL9L9gx GoH6csnXG4TJm9SWFXzYRcEsiVwWKKlGg+YFV9p8beMwS5263mLFqAFs9GUCgcZpq38f Tz2EG9dnAJXMOBcz9bDE2wvkbDjJ0+PTSPtJT+EjW8ocWizXzSlFMbELdLbFeVEdNXrz M1gA==