Re: [TLS] Breaking into TLS to protect customers

Darin Pettis <dpp.edco@gmail.com> Sun, 18 March 2018 16:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=f434NoOVcXgyWuFA1qIUQsmToBeh4tEnjaefTlXBb10=; b=XtZicvrFmmCLTYWtjkBjAKZGORcUSUOA53R0JMtodo8JVOyEgRSM0cOHvNZIyDG7eL lCvUwh/UgCOD5SRf3EiV5f+ZkM3vXNVHitxZ5VU1aTFX3Qk6kPyKvNdO5I/Zwifl0kRV Ji3bHyWb3kGhBa5ULt5bdkPofBDneh9iPwtQBJ/ChCfbMY0hlZ8WzION11NtlwQlQ3sw EMgKGWeaw5iq/Fi4pjX/McKVzndQWGvDU1v0cTH0To6vKVxavLjqydvjgisitz69uYn5 SGLtZ0Ot65h+Hy2UlOQ2eYTde+40j7WlG0WvsgkKUHuJp6GgOxAaAwUOBf9Vqk0/mi3P j+1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=f434NoOVcXgyWuFA1qIUQsmToBeh4tEnjaefTlXBb10=; b=tTx4YOlqqCDnne1AF/a5BC5WxkRdpxpp1rSgMasCXQq/963n1sQgH0e+Wsai5zf3Wv oEFcwvTryuS8fYpJO2Wm4Mb4cUdj4kX3uebNEnXN6Ae4gmrTB95pU6j6IxuO4WboXiKV 8pqpo+ArhUZBJf0BjzEInbEvtjHZemHqKBBsqdFuugvgKu6gf16ebec2eMC8ryqxrCZc w5S/jcMarb0FKoenEfrFMpRHX6K0pyZsrqB19Jx+U/jsWV/ikuiR5HwLcLOuiZTXiJBN QnreHJ5B39wo5B3bzI2CvEy+zAEfUclH7AjpPfeDRpRQfIC9Muh67eihNnkY5RaxJ3tQ CNXA==