Re: [trill] AD review of draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-multilevel-04

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Mon, 26 December 2016 22:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cEDjvWO/+cxaFEYOQMbMWtpMAYioApndh2lZIc1jSIA=; b=s6ezpDj4NEI81UsJpIPc6k944UpB+eU6E4D37OJuaNlklc61bSPrIvbrzsrj03RVQ2 js8eHEBwBu+ECjvc8HzM2zHcRdoZoy43HpDKG2IEg3n0PqdbXCRIKPF2P3J6XNeJ7oPI NzI8LwQ7JbWxfInwc5jN8oKvNNuqqX3gUBUueug0/rXBYtfRzFUGDzLmVbErvXa/7J6p kt3bULQkTXFOc8mPmlexAnyx4HNfXIW3PTmwsyAssSTXYBbJTiwXXeK6BuEqZ8ykUaCA oCe4GcK0lMdygVZrB4cLI2DQVbror1Bs5RI7QJZp0xs3BoE+gF7vFVR85wp+MbjtvkTw Q+Yg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cEDjvWO/+cxaFEYOQMbMWtpMAYioApndh2lZIc1jSIA=; b=XWXQ8EE+iPjl8GV83EzQlM2Z9syVeGV5G1H/ve/BZxVVF3KoOTb0K3PB0I9yk4ubbV TfK1lG4GRNmtFmoha/7HFpNSHhLD2OU/6fzEakHmZuMcvNjEhMXe8umiYbEsq++L6l5k sWTA7s/IEkWSvYTcAs5AqDtbvn3SATCdSjs5Wte46zcz3oSd2vhIfD9Rf28/lAoGjDJ2 ASIEWNZdkRXS4wmECuOH+hHHRM8eTC1JD0NXKIbDhMsZnE5XVETLeAMQ7xsW31YCmna1 dieMyWEY6G2jJH3Soy6onC5z/0TtcFM6o/r8+6unYsx3EESY9gmGPtt0ALUzmqDbnxUe z11A==