Re: [trill] RtgDir review of draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms-07.txt

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Fri, 15 April 2016 15:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=XW+CZWyx/fFE6Xm+yOqrOGpr5mv12//meK/r3Z6uuYM=; b=cBeO8IJoDAb/HGhjiiPqrgc9FxfRA4xfNyhbxF3vocIpHSc5q5jMfabTeWRQsuB/XB HnXDuScFbIwurMOagdF8FvoNFqMnx9gYuydRP24oYKwxgFB+/t7PfUJ85oCF4NEq9Yjx 9rR8ftnZ0aWwGHm1QBvPIa7mCQui2t4fpPhCcPsMFVMycUgLtUAmW1TZkOL/SbjM01J1 lJyQexm0uhEFaRUoZ0hfHaFF789QZMl3blxwquzXCuYMz5K9l/6vtPb7NhOTra65Q0nJ VSAqaafAlcOuiERn12ihTU1i39bqauhFZhuAkEs3rPJy8y3A2nNcHrSGplIPa/tlJfP4 GRag==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XW+CZWyx/fFE6Xm+yOqrOGpr5mv12//meK/r3Z6uuYM=; b=S5wY9tZRu5ZAnbVHyq0bDbMNDX5Jl5VsAZg5h8/6qgYR8GHwnxvurDK8MjBZbKTptN kOQoWUqASj3urlAvw4GXpQQuqgm9Kwev3O4TbIa3PDpHOf2cD/7RG0FAmWagBvP6dzkY w6ioNcx4H45YB/kPc92JoV3nabejU0VXIeOYkPx3GTElFs4/18CacvLdvqU2nfRm5j8c M5xIYY/+LwVNpVBQze39AzzdF1YaFsakthZ1q9eucvH7c0rXMSI33WBOaV7zI/fMZWuR cGv0oNuOdhJhSup4sggQR5VXvwBV3FdiD2fcd/iIFaRMF1RuFlJpRvz/2FxzAEjKM0t5 e2Zg==