Re: [trill] Review of draft-ietf-trill-rfc6439bis-04

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Sat, 11 March 2017 04:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=p0njDvUvVrGTvukYkjW8m8V1DR+dRJHFTaYneXpDl3Y=; b=VZ9Q7MJ+9geo5v1mnglIvAX+75Q1TVwbk8QXdNPfxGAVeBKxeXgXfl5TgH2PsFGYJ3 HWLJaA5o8Hv2hmL60tYaRYUXcwl5ZRuw1J7iwt2xzwoj9MsR6TTVKJYC1PG99dwDPG1R uZWcfo68A4PmA7dQfsXh+rh7aGF3itmDnT8U5YIuVtC1ERgX+OBtOjfMB5Iw/t41CeMI u0gQZttTLr+3/2V9JMq/mv+F0CDJbQ73tw77fZroQQazBKh3n8JoFor/DBOLR7DgIUfK wGfOSDqBtB8zs87P75zD6NpbTn/bd1mUPydxfUvC+WkPScSbQaJFfv549t1SWqKPQ9gg 4cwQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=p0njDvUvVrGTvukYkjW8m8V1DR+dRJHFTaYneXpDl3Y=; b=X3dolf4GSkabCcjgAV6w1iDCRHJsfUWEEVdxiLqg3t38I51GroxpH50ceN6tEiJBVF dkK7+vWGOE7UVd7o68juLqqJGhwDdkxytXqR6cbKZ0T4+hu9slalpS7QpMyzizFurgiE OSYxK0xyR+8Mitkw6eKGErYLgMk8i4dyH08FQiZtKXxBCK7tnoywl1MfTQYg8VT2Jljk XhLTtorrh2uH+ufg4Sxbl8SSZ1IU5UxlfFR3uRif/gPDIvDjcsDFDg+QFuMTw11Sm12v eC2PBUpyW19Kgh1jIk5q5GkFk4510FPEy92qPT7I9Y3RjoAyZGTv0hJKW1tkW5aCtAZ8 6z3g==