Re: [Tsv-art] [Detnet] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-detnet-architecture-08

"Scharf, Michael" <Michael.Scharf@hs-esslingen.de> Wed, 28 November 2018 07:02 UTC

From: "Scharf, Michael" <Michael.Scharf@hs-esslingen.de>
To: Norman Finn <norman.finn@mail01.huawei.com>, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
CC: "tsv-art@ietf.org" <tsv-art@ietf.org>, "detnet@ietf.org" <detnet@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-detnet-architecture.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-detnet-architecture.all@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 07:02:36 +0000
References: <153817345967.27205.135001179751151278@ietfa.amsl.com> <fdf872d6-08a6-2c33-de21-9dd1506c1d21@labn.net> <6EC6417807D9754DA64F3087E2E2E03E2D16A4D3@rznt8114.rznt.rzdir.fht-esslingen.de> <e38ab4d6-0924-ab60-b1dc-4ac26600044c@labn.net> <6EC6417807D9754DA64F3087E2E2E03E2D16C02A@rznt8114.rznt.rzdir.fht-esslingen.de>, <505e7a95-05bd-5dcb-628f-460790fc1b12@labn.net> <3DF0466E9510274382F5B74499ACD6F80171FFF5@lhrpml504-mbx.exmail.huawei.com>
x-originating-ip: [134.108.29.249]