Re: [tsvwg] TSVWG Working Group Last Call (WGLC) on draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11 - David Black's comments

"Tim Szigeti (szigeti)" <szigeti@cisco.com> Wed, 16 August 2017 18:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=14442; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1502907449; x=1504117049; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=08xJ5o46xcGGdB8GuV5kMaGF8g8ULUkU+436WJzUwaM=; b=kRB1tpJzi4J/ejSbImzqYTvjZ84V8wdg6U95BtY5fNVZRvJUpF6rBMWL 0+njuJQ4kEMH5nhsch1HRfa5fGRlqXmF+qngHhRg/E0CPWsTkr7yBqvkj RDqj/1uXLSWivphmNwBBeetXD7bvI71NKYdH2BMt0YVFPRTBYPJPrFHhb I=;