Re: [Txauth] alternative charter writeup

Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com> Sat, 11 January 2020 07:11 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=2MGFImrdPk0dmKaAx3eM6313Vr7zEqickd7p9vRR5Ig=; b=rYj5iZ2q5pL29ksLLUZcTfSBfr6cAxPuWhvvLhHmg3LXVHtzVL5hh5Nut5eb6HKFa5 OVXS55HJyIQVvAbe/sUBbWjG2cJwpBM/N4A2UQ0afKnIsZIpiWFFHIPvS1MJrlyQaMHG RewmjcSkvHnXKtBz/qJRaHshTe9oHowMzssqS19xnjzj6EMJEC4ywcujGtD+F0xwHu7/ rbytjI48WJlf5M7LLySmslyZShFgkWI05d/qIk++eQSnK9dxsGRBk1qDGAeO88QtBaK4 DwTLUKjypYf/LXYe3VSdm2s6mSgz0C4iU9EmWEIzce9hV4ggJ7WwAnDYC7cnBdJtuJaF 3SUw==