Re: [v6ops] WGLC: draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-deployment-04

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 19 April 2019 22:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1555712496; x=1556317296; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=8YRWFXj3Wtn3en8WGCe7vYLtLwfF4H4yEl1F5I7u2Og=; b=HZMqtOP03Igw6 iZ4k8NltKfWFelFj3dng30UsR57fSd29ur8QhyKTcbyiu+m5N7TbG0xKew+nF4L+ ldnMN1B43c2Do4I9UefWtZh8NH+ULK2ZhctxRAvNtBKCH9GOiXxa76hdkHRQxRc0 pZM5BP9PLZvtPfICF1B9KN3KxKoJ3E=