[VIPR] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-jennings-vipr-overview-04.txt

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Mon, 25 February 2013 19:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=fqu66MtAHSPCFbjpImk6AQXL+z+u+ke76lrVH0zDh40=; b=t2wIYeDVS0Kpz9/rMjp7NJTV5lIFtUDgcDungWzeIOFNZvGZqoOE8Kd0YIuJxW3ICP jb/VorjCcPlYZ5PF3sgzj8gxo2xWFbOKP+YD7KuwlZ1DqxUe6kTNQz7FaRpsz4oBpfmG 3H3f1KJHsfrWBLxPtYWntRj2J52vVET0XpdysVCnqzCML7LnxoNJcOAVXlWUn7VVqj5F g/jDR6uypXWs/QxcB+ssRwEyz3MBj8nHbRIL4Xt1RFrWjL1xzeihiIN5x3N4xKZFu5Vv QVlqbfa6WPb4brE6kutWza2i0/QTot3hZfE9wcv4mJzzuQn4g4VeIx2kI8VTGbCmGvco 2PFQ==