Re: [vwrap] Activity for charter: Proxies, Gateways, BSD, GPL...

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Wed, 11 May 2011 23:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=tGjGXoeleouyeWhZB3rQ1xdMFLx1XvOUodhiCqnNFvg=; b=wolysj4j+tPn5CuveOqY+qm0UFsVlWBaYzRNipy47Zh0eqEJ3byp19rQ/BtjcjA75n PZ1z8UU2a48dTodHPnZ2rEv/b93MP/1OKPjC+Ssa84kgt1t+V8Ee13bWeMZViGJKyoJ6 8bunspU7sphpCZvOrF1yu3XMOCraH0kVRz4Q4=