Re: [websec] RFC 7469 on Public Key Pinning Extension for HTTP

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 17 April 2015 21:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=FfcpRNaVAzYAuK9X0zfTITqA/t5ndQok68KsG15SetU=; b=al2E6Owit6cgnAXm5tG2t3IUtaPZicnIPj4R7wMSwI12GlTiULtGlZxYfrOtzqf/tD sp/7nYS4l1t9M8Q0D9pMstzu79vf+cdg4XGk4P/1cavo/cmmrLQObBwTTNFSRxa+A+dz JnWrNuxn2ToHfHTT8JdIK6/LmnQ2LzVDQv9uonCqiUbz8fyPi+/C0Hq8wvoX226if061 dHHVYSxryrwywrtSkUy5YPuXhFusBP5qF5hfsWu+mRgOEQ4ZXznD9VOOfpYNpbLMaEFN 3V+ezaLKfP4x/R1bVtL8BYXQwU60+eKOT7+XVCIDvNh0a5KlNde3F8DqK+HWhNNqAdMY xHqg==