[websec] closing of WEBSEC WG (was: Re: RFC 7469 on Public Key Pinning Extension for HTTP)

Tobias Gondrom <tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org> Fri, 17 April 2015 22:29 UTC

Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 23:29:22 +0100
From: Tobias Gondrom <tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org>
To: websec@ietf.org
Cc: barryleiba@computer.org
Subject: [websec] closing of WEBSEC WG (was: Re: RFC 7469 on Public Key Pinning Extension for HTTP)

Hurray! :-) :-) :-)
And a big "thank you" from me as well to all the many participants,
authors, contributors and my fellow co-chairs. I very much appreciate
the hard work from all of you and the good and very productive
discussions we had in the WG and I think we can be proud that our work
items are already finding their way into main stream adoption and can
help to make the Internet a little bit safer.

With the last document released, we can now close our WEBSEC WG.

Many thanks and many greetings,

Tobias (websec co-chair)