Re: [Webtransport] Request for Feedback: Draft Charter proposal

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Thu, 24 October 2019 19:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=c2Q/zBCmsnIWyQic79oUo7GTcEM9MuS2Gt4rzVwK/cE=; b=TA6fdwTRlFoet6rm6ua97yCJWj9V3vdMNB6RzuHavUCz0oXHff6h1oA9ixj993OegM nqHYtZxlvyw7Z/vWd9icsbljyaKtMg+GC9pxpJN9BOaXPVdNN1RsPR3ES7Ll/vK/JYCe 4XQYhLC/qKnZMj5BcpWQN895w0cNp23uM7PreIo9HSZvyzo02aa99t4PjLHnbRaygpPv gx9dabIdJmXuRS5KnORdEviWjjaWJMv25rvtPfEm6dDdUjlq9WcmhatQRBxsO+HegOGP fgr4fqfhJBWGy2D23IrmWPHPa9uO5QVQ+gKmp3/x+lymrCuiGAdam7aVmO7S8Cud2Xpw 07iA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=c2Q/zBCmsnIWyQic79oUo7GTcEM9MuS2Gt4rzVwK/cE=; b=fXQaYTaBM+cmnr9jLCo30wX1oyLzOhDnpQnncRPjLtNbffNXyRZTfYODMTBHUiZxnu L0ahmgYgfU6SDTqykSJq2BDYuyRVOIcd/Z91GudG1XZuS95HMjgWEoRLpk6/EA6xjWB0 GYhoVbTGOrEayeIc+sgTfGtb3h17+dSAoPXZCPTPeaIWB9DU/MXsDWjP7fO/gC/e2L5u HdHu0I/QOehadiJPZVogBFLsv5uUutm20W9YA3o5mKGXK1Puw4rKSuJJzqiOmLu1SI3w qA5SfcvZl2Z5SpN83A5y28Xhckgi2VaL+azmgTeJaH16/xGt1DPy/k6LB1QZmlKrVux3 rFeA==