[Wpack] [wpack] Minutes from the IETF105 side meeting

Yoav Weiss <yoav@yoav.ws> Tue, 23 July 2019 22:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yoav-ws.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=OvuZPfxFXdgQ/oCkeFE/PT9ySRk0icP67OYQBB5QpYo=; b=x4vZ6low0thgLbsAWvLdmodG8v4buScwG7ImIkYrz8aXB6LMoQaFU2rOZNL05NrhKf EUzDnNltbh8rGub6DEA3iHhZvTYEn4N/dIvd5KQouekjxbbADhs27aJamug8hcIpURZP W1S90W6ZprAl/9OyfRlsGVjMEDnjFl2RVaWABksWR9tfCdB5U/crvEwdS4GeQK4hyIiy 67kfbAFi865GTHqq6BiYNRmv+asdSBRhTdCvLQ5P/QWtUSkn5X27hEVNP71ASenxxghD WsIOreOEFlHUocB9CtfiyU3+KfF/cLf1ZRJki6IQATEhNQ3UKATwwsvxaYX3jXmlhgp5 csww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=OvuZPfxFXdgQ/oCkeFE/PT9ySRk0icP67OYQBB5QpYo=; b=H8G5e6Dukbg3rMPPhfn+K+kd2aQiuHt1IAPK34hbcEMjw1OPshQZ3WI4BaQtCV0k4j sTVUndY/erwzqMsH4kkD9SWRNXly4dMRTrJPPnnNHLnp/2XusdiNMoHTi6DbH662UMAk iufwFBFDm9Ntq5xhkYsr+LGzTBSScb8R+c/g9o/Wt6IwXz4oeoyyO/FjHgdjBV6LzUNt 6S2jmWOiOv8R1Mu0NK9ori0Bw2UPxytnsjqU3yfQVUV27nFLmUVKrA2xRRXdDRDHNdcP T+Kj/Sp8oeKqKE/O/Vanl+Y9lhOZfAcF4wIYLWKYszohk547m2cO/BHw92FWOMji8I/N ILMQ==