Re: [Wpack] Problem statement and scope for BoF

Jeffrey Yasskin <jyasskin@google.com> Fri, 09 August 2019 00:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=k3iOS6uhUofYleLZLtDQBPIoA2N4c2WKS81YVESGsVo=; b=T90zC1OATe5OheR1TkEFOc6HVTuHmqSbsWFuojTpQCA9Xl8KzMVZgow2JKRBEqSm8K y1xLFRDMXnyC/qBZwT5a6BeEnHy1yRa/26QoGeHhAnrbAJU4nS6cT5SUKa9uqSu1qP0d Qin3WApXQlGOwnKnffFdKcFMgycFn8aH2xfN9oTMlmHSZSj987AkX4voNXr2GgpqE26Y V1sl/cthLtA4BDNI4gzuhrfxApvFCoS6/ugSNVFZ4Ff8H3wP/Pq1ehrVce87cooq4PB7 5TD3UbofqLI0fWn4XCo21c+AqiNBeQI6Q0P1PzFUbFYoTJ/3KDdvcBtXAreFIgGU4eOR LLlg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=k3iOS6uhUofYleLZLtDQBPIoA2N4c2WKS81YVESGsVo=; b=kfPVNQAa3h0NoQL6rv7EdlPD/LkRC0+ym7CeMAWQ1r9aZcURlmMIm1uhZaOYmvwFty TzjDUxqs4eHrURva7draDFGyNYcp/dXaH7CfxYtfKZP0AQcsdcgwVrEou0AnFUx2VW+h Cnh16U3RlDf2hqIXCfm6+MnjbTsrVJw3F8vApFiNzMBFQfbYpMcFflEyJNC64nOKnaEG WSxz01iVYigZ97zDT2B7Zs14b2B/gLXFNqvZ2LXDx8sds2ILy+iQ2tic+uh1iqE4jyKQ 6gd7bOAjK1rdr3MHqzyIf/KDdM39JDZnsDrwHs7PnInMxfGK2/KRFbnL+XL3X50Cjr5T yYFw==