[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"
Scott Mansfield
2026-10-03
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/sJ7h32dfVGM1DLiv5lWlTW0BZpo/
3833029
2265692
[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"
Mike Blanche
2026-10-03
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/dL1CjZonT9FaUOaPqzU5U_5YlcQ/
3832926
2265692
[Detnet] Re: Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)[Detnet] Re: Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)
Balázs Varga A
2026-09-25
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/JG15p-4xvS8GoGiiCbrNMpDuruU/
3828560
2261394
[Detnet] Re: Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)[Detnet] Re: Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)
Alvaro Retana
2026-09-22
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/z8Ix1R5ARc8HwK7bIdQwust_zCA/
3826705
2261394
[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"
Scott Mansfield
2026-09-21
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/RB2VsgWclco_PYokrihLygwjDV8/
3825875
2265692
[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"
Jinoo Joung
2026-09-19
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/mJn3j-2gIjzqiHPY1AS-J4MdfnE/
3825138
2265692
[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"
Scott Mansfield
2026-09-17
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/-u8SUOq5z_2P3joMmMb_LVmpJhA/
3823980
2265692
[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"
Jinoo Joung
2026-09-17
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/3vP77ao9CI9h3UdZtNl3TXvLHrc/
3823826
2265692
[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-scaling-requirements-11.txt[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-scaling-requirements-11.txt
internet-drafts
2026-09-14
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/dKyJ5omcE949XX4wbDS_GWl7HE4/
3822033
2281034
[Detnet] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-dataplane-taxonomy-06.txt[Detnet] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-dataplane-taxonomy-06.txt
Jinoo Joung
2026-09-03
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/JZBh5TLO_i2kX1zmH4aAsRMQBV0/
3817538
2261642
[Detnet] detnet - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 127[Detnet] detnet - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 127
IETF Meeting Session Request Tool
2026-08-31
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/KsxkEDNGAt5SrbXKVE99-3tEDCc/
3816195
2278050
[Detnet] IETF126 Minutes posted[Detnet] IETF126 Minutes posted
Lou Berger
2026-08-14
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/McxW-3_u8GznZsJHSoMAXL2lSzY/
3790682
2270521
[Detnet] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-dataplane-taxonomy-06.txt[Detnet] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-dataplane-taxonomy-06.txt
Mike Blanche
2026-08-12
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/4rRvNkh1KHT2oPMUysfN9EFS9Q8/
3789674
2261642
[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"[Detnet] Re: New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"
Mike Blanche
2026-08-06
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/HQE99PjNG0mamAwmGSJuNv-X3cs/
3787005
2265692
[Detnet] Re: [DetNet] IETF 126 comments on draft-han-detnet-tc-dev-handling-00[Detnet] Re: [DetNet] IETF 126 comments on draft-han-detnet-tc-dev-handling-00
韩政鑫(联通集团本部)
2026-07-31
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/Z3EiFovReT_ortqzHSGxGDLhtzE/
3784433
2267829
[Detnet] New version of draft-ietf-detnet-multi-domain-framework (-02)[Detnet] New version of draft-ietf-detnet-multi-domain-framework (-02)
CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO
2026-07-25
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/DvKFg8x5-y12YkUXtap9d_VgVpg/
3782086
2266893
[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-multi-domain-framework-02.txt[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-multi-domain-framework-02.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-25
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/VqzeuXW5dav8WlG4Q8_cUzAF0ag/
3782084
2266891
[Detnet] Clarification of class level or flow level[Detnet] Clarification of class level or flow level
peng.shaofu
2026-07-22
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/otAtP3hMT04WObpgRcUXpM_EF0I/
3779695
2265989
[Detnet] New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"[Detnet] New Liaison Statement, "LS on deterministic networking work of draft Recommendation ITU-T Y.qos-sre-rf in Q6/WP4 of ITU-T SG13"
Liaison Statement Management Tool
2026-07-21
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/aeYXb-j_i7Ddt9LujHUn2ccr6ns/
3779018
2265692
[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-glbf-01.txt[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-glbf-01.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-20
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/JpBm78z_rGT8IalPAG2Agj73esE/
3778711
2265539
[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-tcqf-01.txt[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-tcqf-01.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-20
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/8Q2abPch3WFlNK2fXx3yxbBgBx8/
3778710
2265538
[Detnet] Re: Draft IETF 126 Agenda Available[Detnet] Re: Draft IETF 126 Agenda Available
CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO
2026-07-18
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/WR5Nxp8oDsqpu588KMTFCsihZzE/
3777279
1902152
[Detnet] Re: Draft IETF 126 Agenda Available[Detnet] Re: Draft IETF 126 Agenda Available
Lou Berger
2026-07-18
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/8AkS3yl2TRo-cR8tJ43OtNd353o/
3777274
1902152
[Detnet] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-xiong-detnet-flow-aggregation-05.txt[Detnet] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-xiong-detnet-flow-aggregation-05.txt
xiong.quan
2026-07-15
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/JQw63P8WO8Rn7oHBMVIeRBiT4R4/
3775789
2264151
[Detnet] Re: Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)[Detnet] Re: Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)
Balázs Varga A
2026-07-15
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/lC_NwB3z2aqTdDBGAS3kpv2Z5y0/
3775781
2261394
[Detnet] Draft IETF 126 Agenda Available[Detnet] Draft IETF 126 Agenda Available
Lou Berger
2026-07-08
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/xJWEDgcBUI8AFnIoilnQG4TRFtU/
3773038
1902152
[Detnet] Re: Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)[Detnet] Re: Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)
Balázs Varga A
2026-07-07
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/RZfpTehqIGIMcNaaQjtDDNLhX4o/
3771883
2261394
[Detnet] Re: relationship between draft-adn and draft-policy-jitter[Detnet] Re: relationship between draft-adn and draft-policy-jitter
peng.shaofu
2026-07-06
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/v2dzbZB40fKzHjE7AwDF2iGXc1s/
3770586
2261169
[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-nscore-02.txt[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-nscore-02.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-06
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/hwYIZMlgGGdnw1SxUXscqFLzHzQ/
3770416
2261949
[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-ontime-forwarding-02.txt[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-ontime-forwarding-02.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-06
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/RST-rtJ2A04RUcKLgoYAw15z2Bo/
3770412
2261945
[Detnet] Re: relationship between draft-adn and draft-policy-jitter[Detnet] Re: relationship between draft-adn and draft-policy-jitter
Jinoo Joung
2026-07-06
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/3AGPRAzsTdb0Bs8q-49aiPTtZCk/
3770403
2261169
[Detnet] Re: relationship between draft-adn and draft-policy-jitter[Detnet] Re: relationship between draft-adn and draft-policy-jitter
peng.shaofu
2026-07-06
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/bo67c5HE6zkMh-v_4bQJk54mA2A/
3770311
2261169
[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-dataplane-taxonomy-06.txt[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-dataplane-taxonomy-06.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-05
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/8aacDvxIqUhrGQhrUyYKglj1Neo/
3769895
2261642
[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-stateless-fair-queuing-01.txt[Detnet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-stateless-fair-queuing-01.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-05
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/D-ffHclJD4ZwPWCcFkunsBI2Q00/
3769889
2261636
[Detnet] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[Detnet] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Greg Mirsky
2026-07-04
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/imhkQSdWJxdcUWmJs5ekGCf4uDc/
3769709
2257981
[Detnet] Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)[Detnet] Chair Review of draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (WGLC)
Alvaro Retana
2026-07-03
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/mmcJRxXUF0LrCWJVgl7F-DnGvM4/
3769471
2261394
[Detnet] Re: relationship between draft-adn and draft-policy-jitter[Detnet] Re: relationship between draft-adn and draft-policy-jitter
Jinoo Joung
2026-07-03
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/1xsY3UOLtj7y4TEsAMn-Q3ZHx5M/
3769225
2261169
[Detnet] relationship between draft-adn and draft-policy-jitter[Detnet] relationship between draft-adn and draft-policy-jitter
peng.shaofu
2026-07-03
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/usPTPbmODqFLAL6VJG9-nwJ-0QE/
3768927
2261169
[Detnet] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[Detnet] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Xuesong Geng
2026-07-02
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/KNBWABkNVJgwX78DvbeNXSVipUk/
3768302
2257981
[Detnet] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)[Detnet] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-spring-sr-redundancy-protection-07 (Ends 2026-07-06)
Mach Chen
2026-07-01
detnet
/arch/msg/detnet/xZ3Zyo8sQsh6ckbH8ds20eU2Bi4/
3767610
2257981
6494 Messages