[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)
Rakesh Gandhi
2026-07-05
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/i2XE8ezLyKUgRDlGpm10htfkBTc/
3770025
2255238
[ippm] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-11.txt[ippm] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-11.txt
Rakesh Gandhi
2026-07-05
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/xOn8zBk0Nw9EXTA61O7uHPDSa84/
3770024
2261563
[ippm] Re: foo-over-QUIC Operational Motivations & Challenges[ippm] Re: foo-over-QUIC Operational Motivations & Challenges
Lucas Pardue
2026-07-05
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/iwUoE38zvesaoj3Vc1e3pEYWHac/
3769828
2245093
[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-11.txt[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-11.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-04
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/25r6LW_aXaQfnuAi0c_yuIjt9kQ/
3769781
2261563
[ippm] Re: foo-over-QUIC Operational Motivations & Challenges[ippm] Re: foo-over-QUIC Operational Motivations & Challenges
Lucas Pardue
2026-07-03
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/K7GtQITlj5-oUOuhx0Oye70oeAA/
3769425
2245093
[ippm] draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-deployment and draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-yang: new versions[ippm] draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-deployment and draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-yang: new versions
Giuseppe Fioccola
2026-07-03
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/0SxikZNu-6wh399HROJtc8jSs5g/
3769231
2261312
[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-on-path-telemetry-yang-04.txt[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-on-path-telemetry-yang-04.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-03
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/hV3M6oFwve7zmcdjTrNpNiWg5d0/
3769220
2261309
[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-yang-04.txt[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-yang-04.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-03
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/UJ5JxG9cXwaDenF-kPOu5dqQRps/
3769216
2261307
[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-deployment-07.txt[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-deployment-07.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-03
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/3rnBR8L-56ahAW7ze5gboUwAA7Y/
3769206
2261301
[ippm] Re: foo-over-QUIC Operational Motivations & Challenges[ippm] Re: foo-over-QUIC Operational Motivations & Challenges
Benoit@everything-ops.net
2026-07-03
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/gr5n60MVgj8qtlPN42FTzg3PFv0/
3769189
2245093
[ippm] Re: About RFC 7799 BCP Satus Change[ippm] Re: About RFC 7799 BCP Satus Change
Giuseppe Fioccola
2026-07-02
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/LWguPBGx7nJkESRgned3oeOpKHw/
3768332
2252004
[ippm] New ID: Considerations for Interpreting Packet Loss Observed by Active Performance Measurements[ippm] New ID: Considerations for Interpreting Packet Loss Observed by Active Performance Measurements
Libin Liu
2026-07-02
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/xS8e9N_QOWK1T7hMSCshU712DVU/
3768185
2260870
[ippm] New I-D: draft-singh-macneil-ioam-firewall-metadata-00 - request for review[ippm] New I-D: draft-singh-macneil-ioam-firewall-metadata-00 - request for review
Singh, Prashant
2026-07-02
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/b9OyVzKTK6V8xqbjlvN0JG5Q6Cs/
3768168
2260859
[ippm] Re: [OPSAWG]Re: RFC 10014 on Guidelines for Characterizing the Term "OAM"[ippm] Re: [OPSAWG]Re: RFC 10014 on Guidelines for Characterizing the Term "OAM"
mohamed.boucadair
2026-07-01
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/ha8j2yA1kuU12mj6GKtJ8wq37fg/
3768003
2260793
[ippm] ippm - Requested sessions have been scheduled for IETF 126[ippm] ippm - Requested sessions have been scheduled for IETF 126
"IETF Secretariat"
2026-06-26
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/EQu42Z4aF7PdygrxI0WiFrDCjAI/
3765462
2259579
[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)
Rakesh Gandhi
2026-06-26
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/zPXb8n8Zc65uIOw-AjHCWn20JIY/
3765283
2255238
[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-10.txt[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-10.txt
internet-drafts
2026-06-26
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/DHvYEgJsb-1fcj_Hco0N-zfILBc/
3765268
2259487
[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)
Gyan Mishra
2026-06-26
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/y8t6Pnbbh9NEA4SZTmhMTabaZa8/
3765069
2255238
[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)
Greg Mirsky
2026-06-25
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/Yb1kz7Yv007SiTEbgzDpRLFxglk/
3764930
2255238
[ippm] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bmwg-savnet-sav-benchmarking-02.txt[ippm] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bmwg-savnet-sav-benchmarking-02.txt
Libin Liu
2026-06-25
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/gT3nugHCA163zfbqbDjRSWZOqVI/
3764482
2259182
[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)
Rakesh Gandhi
2026-06-24
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/IIKXkNSEhGasy9-FQzx9Fo4VtYc/
3764029
2255238
[ippm] draft-ietf-ippm-encrypted-pdmv2[ippm] draft-ietf-ippm-encrypted-pdmv2
nalini.elkins@insidethestack.com
2026-06-24
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/Y8j1UkQvMVtwe6KLrgbabrmlln0/
3764018
2258950
[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)
Will Hawkins
2026-06-24
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/jMLiHpGX5HTv8EAE6roWyg1wwa4/
3763917
2255238
[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)
Greg Mirsky
2026-06-23
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/-d4UGJueSIxYkEJljHLosldbyeo/
3763717
2255238
[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)
Will Hawkins
2026-06-23
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/-5LuDgHW_JIUgOj2j13Fx7pzt5Y/
3763183
2255238
[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)
Greg Mirsky
2026-06-23
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/l8kxDitb0mFy4eSs5Wt_oJ_PzQQ/
3763151
2255238
[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)
Greg Mirsky
2026-06-23
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/vo-D1cuSMATZZAdR3QqeUFB-Ef4/
3763132
2255238
[ippm] Review request for draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-app-testing[ippm] Review request for draft-ietf-v6ops-ipv6-app-testing
Philipp Tiesel
2026-06-22
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/ohc1cbkiCG25ax_TB7Lx82eejmQ/
3762705
2258329
[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-13.txt[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-connectivity-monitoring-13.txt
internet-drafts
2026-06-22
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/IXxxqyrt8qLJ7TE8cP6_HFInOBU/
3762623
2258285
[ippm] Re: [pm-dir] Re: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 early Perfmetrdir review[ippm] Re: [pm-dir] Re: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 early Perfmetrdir review
xiao.min2
2026-06-22
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/76J9mU4lgD6bYjTexTUk-0kyNEI/
3762587
2257479
[ippm] Re: [bmwg] Joint BMWG/IPPM chartering (2)[ippm] Re: [bmwg] Joint BMWG/IPPM chartering (2)
Thomas.Graf
2026-06-21
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/d-U6GZ4ELpt5S7TITYKddwo74eM/
3762416
2256480
[ippm] IETF 126 IPPM/BMWG Joint Session - Presentation Requests[ippm] IETF 126 IPPM/BMWG Joint Session - Presentation Requests
Thomas.Graf
2026-06-21
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/DUVWnmUg6hfrHGEmSUtEFAhuMoo/
3762414
2258143
[ippm] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-09.txt[ippm] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-09.txt
Rakesh Gandhi
2026-06-20
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/qjLKXWenLjpuj5nlOEF0HwtCKOQ/
3762274
2258037
[ippm] Updated draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-mpls-hdr-05 - Request review[ippm] Updated draft-gandhi-ippm-stamp-mpls-hdr-05 - Request review
Rakesh Gandhi
2026-06-19
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/a9m8YPxS_W_mm3Fav6gM8RSzxmo/
3762250
2258039
[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-09.txt[ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-09.txt
internet-drafts
2026-06-19
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/k6BIlGs8JmrChJOyFW9EI8rVabQ/
3762246
2258037
[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)
Zafar Ali (zali)
2026-06-19
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/mOzEVe4UIHMwqhZ9hl3sNZ8Ade0/
3762149
2255238
[ippm] Re: [pm-dir] Re: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 early Perfmetrdir review[ippm] Re: [pm-dir] Re: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 early Perfmetrdir review
Rakesh Gandhi
2026-06-18
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/3m2UWI1LBRn1XOSeSzaGUNLPZBI/
3761778
2257479
[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)
Giuseppe Fioccola
2026-06-18
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/bJfE0T0DkpW-ZqEoAi8Smr4yN9o/
3761765
2255238
[ippm] Re: [pm-dir] Re: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 early Perfmetrdir review[ippm] Re: [pm-dir] Re: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 early Perfmetrdir review
xiao.min2
2026-06-18
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/UANrNKRt9HDao_v4Pt5RMR4XRR8/
3761554
2257479
[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)[ippm] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-ext-hdr-08 (Ends 2026-06-25)
Rakesh Gandhi
2026-06-17
ippm
/arch/msg/ippm/hmhQQcOJGPTazJ1GTP0Y2XL0k64/
3761200
2255238
40 Messages