[lisp] Tommy Jensen's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with COMMENT)[lisp] Tommy Jensen's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with COMMENT)
Tommy Jensen via Datatracker
2026-09-17
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/LC3wWVz-qNFWxUkWdA2auGrrazo/
3823913
2282225
[lisp] Re: [iesg] Mahesh Jethanandani's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[lisp] Re: [iesg] Mahesh Jethanandani's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Ketan Talaulikar
2026-09-17
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/0I348O87uI5ciNEu7mgqlNfyF7g/
3823901
2281574
[lisp] Re: [iesg] Mahesh Jethanandani's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[lisp] Re: [iesg] Mahesh Jethanandani's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Mahesh Jethanandani
2026-09-17
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/KwoJ_6LN-xelDUmhEKyXPZTa97A/
3823891
2281574
[lisp] Re: [iesg] Re: Ketan Talaulikar's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[lisp] Re: [iesg] Re: Ketan Talaulikar's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Ketan Talaulikar
2026-09-16
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/9MMLRlz0Eknv1W9nbCd_M1IX7Dg/
3823592
2279998
[lisp] Ketan Talaulikar's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with COMMENT)[lisp] Ketan Talaulikar's No Objection on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with COMMENT)
Ketan Talaulikar via Datatracker
2026-09-16
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/adjhwiKhXBZ-lPn9MU1r1xmiZDU/
3823587
2282029
[lisp] Re: [iesg] Mahesh Jethanandani's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[lisp] Re: [iesg] Mahesh Jethanandani's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Ketan Talaulikar
2026-09-16
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/x6BpmLkpVpVUW7cKarW8Oxoex3w/
3823167
2281574
[lisp] Mahesh Jethanandani's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[lisp] Mahesh Jethanandani's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Mahesh Jethanandani via Datatracker
2026-09-15
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/sUlv22LhCjZvWvT0URX7m7u0Atc/
3822860
2281574
[lisp] Mike Bishop's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[lisp] Mike Bishop's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Mike Bishop via Datatracker
2026-09-15
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/FE0_XgPJ8RqnlKXZZvZSGjRXvJ8/
3822767
2281518
[lisp] Re: Ketan Talaulikar's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[lisp] Re: Ketan Talaulikar's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Vengada Prasad Govindan (venggovi)
2026-09-15
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/XMm2er_eq2udrjGqRNH6xgkZejQ/
3822749
2279998
[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08.txt[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-08.txt
internet-drafts
2026-09-15
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/eU9NSVRemnJkGxOxSf4NUtcCx50/
3822747
2281505
[lisp] Mike Bishop's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[lisp] Mike Bishop's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Mike Bishop via Datatracker
2026-09-15
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/TcmPiWTAHds8ebThoXKebpE6eHk/
3822744
2281503
[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-07.txt[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-07.txt
internet-drafts
2026-09-11
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/7N4LkaCpDfTIvXGTfrKMiZreaa4/
3820720
2280135
[lisp] Ketan Talaulikar's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)[lisp] Ketan Talaulikar's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)
Ketan Talaulikar via Datatracker
2026-09-10
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/_J51a1QDmlOu4QKufiL1AYLvmRM/
3820445
2279998
[lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-06.txt> (The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments) to Proposed Standard[lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-06.txt> (The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments) to Proposed Standard
The IESG
2026-08-12
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/LRMBlnI-KQE5s1Rjg2tjSDgi37w/
3789596
2270050
[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-multicast-deploy-00.txt[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-multicast-deploy-00.txt
internet-drafts
2026-05-07
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/cWZ2d2qHKy0pfkBVQIBWj1YyYq4/
3740420
2249580
[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis
Luigi Iannone
2026-01-28
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/r8bxa0jug39PqurmKWzvSQ8KcXQ/
3698260
2229557
[lisp] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-te-24.txt[lisp] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-te-24.txt
Padma Pillay-Esnault
2026-01-27
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/0O9xiUT0cVYJ7_01XNzPH3p3MhY/
3697874
2229316
[lisp] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-te-24.txt[lisp] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-te-24.txt
Ketan Talaulikar
2026-01-27
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/jwokN6otqfPROvAR7JbO2UjC9A0/
3697739
2229316
[lisp] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-te-24.txt[lisp] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-te-24.txt
Padma Pillay-Esnault
2026-01-23
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/4eyDkusz9LGrE8YDxgQO9SXuANY/
3696446
2229316
[lisp] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-te-24.txt[lisp] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-te-24.txt
Ketan Talaulikar
2026-01-22
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/nagwE7HzM-2eeyCwnfIQB9m8GZ4/
3696042
2229316
[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis
Vengada Prasad Govindan (venggovi)
2026-01-22
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/7eAU1cC0L42uxm4QVWNKN2cmeqg/
3695892
2229557
[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-06.txt[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-06.txt
internet-drafts
2026-01-22
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/N9cMQc956Hp-UpbLtWZqt85ztrQ/
3695887
2231138
[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis
Alberto Rodriguez-Natal (natal)
2026-01-21
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/0hzIYIRUbeJevRATDo26E-R3Swc/
3695445
2229557
[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis
Zafar Ali (zali)
2026-01-21
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/GrBfumqAFPH4nw_rP8cIKEZghAM/
3695362
2229557
[lisp] Re: lisp Digest, Vol 206, Issue 6[lisp] Re: lisp Digest, Vol 206, Issue 6
Balaji Pitta Venkatachalapathy (bv…
2026-01-21
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/sQBMPWkl0ChZGFBEGFMencrNuMo/
3695349
2230919
[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis
Stig Venaas
2026-01-20
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/s0uxWhZRnoyWURy4IKjKFulTqz4/
3695146
2229557
[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis
Marc Portoles Comeras (mportole)
2026-01-20
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/C0ND3p3vSsgHJPZo8MTFl1tS7ik/
3695127
2229557
[lisp] Re: lisp Digest, Vol 206, Issue 7[lisp] Re: lisp Digest, Vol 206, Issue 7
Balaji Pitta Venkatachalapathy (bv…
2026-01-20
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/m0y2AZiWLJrsM19TdKklZ66zdgU/
3695104
2230806
[lisp] Re: lisp Digest, Vol 206, Issue 7[lisp] Re: lisp Digest, Vol 206, Issue 7
Balaji Pitta Venkatachalapathy (bv…
2026-01-20
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/ty9KWhk0YDGmp2_aFKfvsElqQHs/
3695094
2230806
[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis
David Meyer
2026-01-19
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/YAMTbzkYP4VrehuIAi_yj604LKk/
3694767
2229557
[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis
Dino Farinacci
2026-01-19
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/TZwkqXsXs6ieP5VgSEPGDajWA4g/
3694761
2229557
[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis[lisp] Re: WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis
Vengada Prasad Govindan (venggovi)
2026-01-19
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/2Gxp1LIKwpCc2lVFSrnm81wOFko/
3694615
2229557
[lisp] WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis[lisp] WG Last Call for The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) for Multicast Environments - draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis
Luigi Iannone
2026-01-12
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/1_gocWkDa6pAYUo0hNnS8T6zSqQ/
3692188
2229557
[lisp] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-05.txt[lisp] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-05.txt
Vengada Prasad Govindan (venggovi)
2025-11-18
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/-jNPjMTr7nuBreFdS2le9JG-YNw/
3675024
2222301
[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-05.txt[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-05.txt
internet-drafts
2025-11-18
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/OJsMlmEQeQy1rxTelQpJVQ73chw/
3675017
2222297
[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-04.txt[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-04.txt
internet-drafts
2025-11-06
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/3fq_ubSTKT1sYlf9WIlAXZV2plc/
3670548
2220559
[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-03.txt[lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6831bis-03.txt
internet-drafts
2025-11-06
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/Po-EYEnr5DCt_VnkWngYNOh3fFw/
3670420
2220517
[lisp] Re: [OPS-DIR]Re: draft-ietf-lisp-te-21 ietf last call Opsdir review[lisp] Re: [OPS-DIR]Re: draft-ietf-lisp-te-21 ietf last call Opsdir review
Dhruv Dhody
2025-07-10
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/OUJzR0NoTzUchKE-CB9Nav1d93A/
3621127
2193887
[lisp] Re: draft-ietf-lisp-te-21 ietf last call Opsdir review[lisp] Re: draft-ietf-lisp-te-21 ietf last call Opsdir review
Padma Pillay-Esnault
2025-07-08
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/Tb2dRTUGB2t8GIRgGCKKUHlGxFw/
3620378
2193887
[lisp] Re: draft-ietf-lisp-te-21 ietf last call Opsdir review[lisp] Re: draft-ietf-lisp-te-21 ietf last call Opsdir review
Padma Pillay-Esnault
2025-07-08
lisp
None
/arch/msg/lisp/Nb15J2kBhyDMDd8sBJh3PNGDje0/
3620370
2193887
182 Messages