[netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review[netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif-23 early Tsvart review
Michael Tüxen via Datatracker
2025-11-04
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/0FwQWSxxi64r-i5AyqjskRvXC0M/
3669127
2220049
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt
Qin Wu
2025-11-03
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/xPLLnBsLRDdFwWNa68k3EmwaD54/
3668206
2219454
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-configuration-tracing-06.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-configuration-tracing-06.txt
Jean Quilbeuf
2025-11-03
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/mGQEtU9HEhCG8ToaRDrqZ-JufuI/
3667998
2219612
[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-configuration-tracing-06.txt[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-configuration-tracing-06.txt
internet-drafts
2025-11-03
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/DbzkKix65NTwEgGTrxAjvEWu99k/
3667995
2219612
[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-privcand-08.txt
internet-drafts
2025-11-02
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/35HE3fCtLmBGnCLeiYMl_TGddPU/
3667777
2219454
[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)[netconf] Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)
Reshad Rahman
2025-11-02
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/es_AJ6-YxlNZzFPOJ8vzB5xt06Y/
3667580
2219339
[netconf] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)[netconf] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 (Ends 2025-11-16)
Kent Watsen via Datatracker
2025-11-02
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/1mWjqY9sLvjwIIDQ4SmVzo6xc58/
3667542
2219339
[netconf] Re: [IANA #1435466] Early review: draft-ietf-netconf-quic-client-server-03 (IETF 124)[netconf] Re: [IANA #1435466] Early review: draft-ietf-netconf-quic-client-server-03 (IETF 124)
Per Andersson
2025-11-01
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/1pCC4Aaf5kSKtiZwB1jMh-HQOfI/
3667132
2218833
[netconf] [IANA #1435466] Early review: draft-ietf-netconf-quic-client-server-03 (IETF 124)[netconf] [IANA #1435466] Early review: draft-ietf-netconf-quic-client-server-03 (IETF 124)
Amanda Baber via RT
2025-10-30
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/RqSdQpTVxjpmPJ3aeNFLHYHDhts/
3666425
2218833
[netconf] Re: Presentations for the IETF 124 session[netconf] Re: Presentations for the IETF 124 session
Mithun
2025-10-30
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/14HmmpIe7nBoN2aIuPvpb09y5Ps/
3666186
2218592
[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-yp-transport-capabilities-05 ietf last call Tsvart review[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-yp-transport-capabilities-05 ietf last call Tsvart review
Thomas.Graf
2025-10-29
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/dHtwqZAhMTUx6wiUZv9d3MlV-1M/
3665613
2214314
[netconf] Presentations for the IETF 124 session[netconf] Presentations for the IETF 124 session
Mithun
2025-10-29
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/NyYfFwx4rJEXSkMFLpHqeRIsdPo/
3665587
2218592
[netconf] Re: Draft agenda for NETCONF 124[netconf] Re: Draft agenda for NETCONF 124
Kent Watsen
2025-10-28
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/w1KDBK6pIU-Mv-nnnCwsfsi136E/
3665247
2217576
[netconf] Update about draft-ietf-configuration-tracing[netconf] Update about draft-ietf-configuration-tracing
Jean Quilbeuf
2025-10-28
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/9QmvCqkaEd9LpYOusv1td6a2FRE/
3665046
2218351
[netconf] Mike Bishop's No Objection on draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-29: (with COMMENT)[netconf] Mike Bishop's No Objection on draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-29: (with COMMENT)
Mike Bishop via Datatracker
2025-10-24
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/owzcTIPqVb_BSU1BiUFOMf77uGM/
3663820
2217905
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-08.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-08.txt
Per Andersson
2025-10-23
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/fMO2MoOMEeLG_Xwpj5qvj4QTPZI/
3663684
2216606
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-08.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-08.txt
Qin Wu
2025-10-23
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/rHFdqHP2vPE9AxrxDHDC3GInM14/
3663473
2216606
[netconf] IETF 124 Hackathon - Validate Network Telemetry Messages Implementations[netconf] IETF 124 Hackathon - Validate Network Telemetry Messages Implementations
Thomas.Graf
2025-10-23
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/IDi95MHKAkthNCOMioKvCd1yJc8/
3663403
2217772
[netconf] question about draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03[netconf] question about draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03
Andy Bierman
2025-10-22
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/LsamfCpLvz7TXGRnVLFvjrNl7J0/
3663175
2217685
[netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 early Opsdir review[netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03 early Opsdir review
Joe Clarke via Datatracker
2025-10-22
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/cYL3o7jshoMPY78f0a8sAGQcYoA/
3663003
2217632
[netconf] Re: Comments on transaction-id-10[netconf] Re: Comments on transaction-id-10
Jan Lindblad
2025-10-22
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/JEljFea3XKclXvYCjvlsdfTL94E/
3662982
2206896
[netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-yp-transport-capabilities-05 ietf last call Yangdoctors review[netconf] draft-ietf-netconf-yp-transport-capabilities-05 ietf last call Yangdoctors review
Jan Lindblad via Datatracker
2025-10-22
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/znBCA0b4Bqjc7gCuBBHV1mPfjDY/
3662950
2217611
[netconf] Question and update on draft-ietf-netconf-transaction-id[netconf] Question and update on draft-ietf-netconf-transaction-id
Jan Lindblad
2025-10-22
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/sIDK7ERNRIg33bU7h62bSUxVjlk/
3662928
2217600
[netconf] Draft agenda for NETCONF 124[netconf] Draft agenda for NETCONF 124
Mithun
2025-10-22
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/ZENcRdRZAS6LPin8fe-c-2XnS9E/
3662810
2217576
[netconf] Publication has been requested for draft-ietf-netconf-udp-client-server-08[netconf] Publication has been requested for draft-ietf-netconf-udp-client-server-08
Per Andersson via Datatracker
2025-10-21
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/-4PJlL9BymST1UPRNIi1pLJh-1k/
3662417
2217441
[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-over-quic-04 early Yangdoctors review[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-over-quic-04 early Yangdoctors review
Andy Bierman
2025-10-20
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/SK3q8ZHhf4MKVpvyfOOKvQuPFf0/
3661627
2195606
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-08.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-08.txt
Joe Clarke (jclarke)
2025-10-20
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/55zK4LoCzt2WBCO3SIgaa2Y2PvM/
3661249
2216606
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03.txt
Alex Huang Feng
2025-10-20
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/v4nuesy3UoJpn-WqW-NCsQtb3DI/
3661191
2216671
[netconf] Re: [SPAM] WGLC on netconf-notif-envelope-02[netconf] Re: [SPAM] WGLC on netconf-notif-envelope-02
Alex Huang Feng
2025-10-20
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/sE9xObbq_xPeUskN13RYRpjzJ_g/
3661188
2207773
[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-02 early Yangdoctors review[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-02 early Yangdoctors review
Alex Huang Feng
2025-10-20
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/GwDaHi4NbQBKw0sX0JXB_e-5MDI/
3661176
2210317
[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03.txt[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-notif-envelope-03.txt
internet-drafts
2025-10-20
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/wqPGcRXj8-7bFmOgFDxoBu5mX_g/
3661172
2216671
[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-08.txt[netconf] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-08.txt
Per Andersson
2025-10-20
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/Wth3lrLOSoZaMdNfoBDArOhPXp8/
3661104
2216606
[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-rc-09.txt[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-rc-09.txt
internet-drafts
2025-10-20
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/_F-7a1Z_P4lOWw7wGVRafqDY9rE/
3661099
2216616
[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-nc-08.txt[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-nc-08.txt
internet-drafts
2025-10-20
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/4BHwUL-oIuS1nnQDEFzggbBeJbs/
3661094
2216613
[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-08.txt[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-list-pagination-08.txt
internet-drafts
2025-10-20
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/unUnkEVZwcm5xJkxf9lrHw44XQo/
3661085
2216606
[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-distributed-notif-16.txt[netconf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-distributed-notif-16.txt
internet-drafts
2025-10-20
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/8tcEbd9wjII6yrJa4nrflbotvlM/
3660993
2216539
[netconf] Re: Status of draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif[netconf] Re: Status of draft-ietf-netconf-udp-notif
Alex Huang Feng
2025-10-19
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/n6-P3Qu5gnQ_2kyruZz0WzwEKus/
3660862
2216427
[netconf] Status of draft-ietf-netconf-udp-client-server[netconf] Status of draft-ietf-netconf-udp-client-server
Alex Huang Feng
2025-10-19
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/YFgZOQ5l-ptCkFqJv0-h4GcZEEc/
3660830
2216412
[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-over-quic-04 early Yangdoctors review[netconf] Re: draft-ietf-netconf-over-quic-04 early Yangdoctors review
Jürgen Schönwälder
2025-10-19
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/vIRkN3XGzFErPsYBmQhI9sv2JPY/
3660754
2195606
[netconf] Update draft-ietf-netconf-trace-ctx-extension and draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-trace-ctx-headers[netconf] Update draft-ietf-netconf-trace-ctx-extension and draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-trace-ctx-headers
Roque Gagliano (rogaglia)
2025-10-19
netconf
/arch/msg/netconf/kPtJMJm5prA8-K1jMCjhtOkyg8w/
3660736
2216362