[OAUTH-WG] Re: For review/discussion: externalizing the token issuance decision to a policy decision point[OAUTH-WG] Re: For review/discussion: externalizing the token issuance decision to a policy decision point
Omri Gazitt
2026-08-05
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/jKckOgX-2ilEHQpHByyoiBHYsjY/
3786711
2268661
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: Identity Continuation Assertion for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (request for review)[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: Identity Continuation Assertion for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (request for review)
Karl McGuinness
2026-08-05
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/6Cy-d3fDPFMUnMAbuWxbCo0EZTY/
3786660
2268597
[OAUTH-WG] Re: For review/discussion: externalizing the token issuance decision to a policy decision point[OAUTH-WG] Re: For review/discussion: externalizing the token issuance decision to a policy decision point
LUCIA CABANILLAS RODRIGUEZ
2026-08-05
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/8qf4awH35InIh0bl3UkGbJIQQEk/
3786449
2268661
[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)
Thi Nguyen-Huu
2026-08-05
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/0F6vqU3Y8tJ7r9emWsF7N1eMS1M/
3786442
2266657
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: Identity Continuation Assertion for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (request for review)[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: Identity Continuation Assertion for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (request for review)
Mohamad Khalil Yossif
2026-08-05
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/_o3g0mSIuDJNrXslPeuOxPy0My4/
3786369
2268597
[OAUTH-WG] For review/discussion: externalizing the token issuance decision to a policy decision point[OAUTH-WG] For review/discussion: externalizing the token issuance decision to a policy decision point
Omri Gazitt
2026-08-05
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/O0DUaMCsgRzFRkieDrUez1p7M_4/
3786367
2268661
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)
Karl McGuinness
2026-08-05
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/404bKDzmJK6cI561l8h1yx4lQgs/
3786359
2268331
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New Version Notification for draft-chen-oauth-agent-authz-use-cases-01.txt[OAUTH-WG] Re: New Version Notification for draft-chen-oauth-agent-authz-use-cases-01.txt
jiangyuning (A)
2026-08-05
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/3Ul2D_disotAhoOZt7WzhaE6GTw/
3786329
2261916
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)
morganLR
2026-08-05
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/TmIKgWdkkFF1X5cRLsh9QMnm428/
3786321
2268331
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)
Karl McGuinness
2026-08-05
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/BMBOdfxu5JU8Ut2J_JWE9JXkcUk/
3786300
2268331
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)
Aaron Parecki
2026-08-05
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/8gyMuk9PBctSDYuX39CfK29y_qo/
3786299
2268331
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)
Paul Carleton
2026-08-05
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/3yoeKHMep-007m9Lz-PdiuUaqWQ/
3786297
2268331
[OAUTH-WG] New I-D: Identity Continuation Assertion for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (request for review)[OAUTH-WG] New I-D: Identity Continuation Assertion for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (request for review)
Karl McGuinness
2026-08-04
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/Zk2xUUcoauU4tLShl-82l2YkR4k/
3786228
2268597
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New Version Notification for draft-chen-oauth-agent-authz-use-cases-01.txt[OAUTH-WG] Re: New Version Notification for draft-chen-oauth-agent-authz-use-cases-01.txt
morganLR
2026-08-04
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/s-gYZjgCvECiKLPNEn0b1l0pAMg/
3786100
2261916
[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)
Larry Zhu
2026-08-04
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/wdit7bNOcna5QtXk0xZLvckM8nc/
3786050
2266657
[OAUTH-WG] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-oauth-transaction-tokens-11 (Ends 2026-08-18)[OAUTH-WG] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-oauth-transaction-tokens-11 (Ends 2026-08-18)
Rifaat Shekh-Yusef via Datatracker
2026-08-04
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/G_MDA_EHFp1T9cZ25rSww1GlmCE/
3786041
2268519
[OAUTH-WG] Re-introducing draft-araut-oauth-transaction-tokens-for-agents-02 – Agentic Context Propagation[OAUTH-WG] Re-introducing draft-araut-oauth-transaction-tokens-for-agents-02 – Agentic Context Propagation
Raut, Ashay
2026-08-04
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/tma9_ADK7UV9q-WqfmjqYAPgu9g/
3786014
2268508
[OAUTH-WG] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1-15.txt[OAUTH-WG] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1-15.txt
chenmeiling@chinamobile.com
2026-08-04
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/a-UHTfgRIYWDWDl1Uhb8QBdOCsI/
3785803
2238675
[OAUTH-WG] SD-JWT VC draft -18: new aka_vcts claim[OAUTH-WG] SD-JWT VC draft -18: new aka_vcts claim
Oliver Terbu
2026-08-04
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/1Idb9zZ5Qgjo_QOWyqZqpaUs9Cs/
3785752
2268423
[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)
Larry Zhu
2026-08-03
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/g0lyely65p-zI9RwAOeO89FQt0E/
3785665
2266657
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New Internet-Draft: Approval-Based Dynamic Client Registration[OAUTH-WG] Re: New Internet-Draft: Approval-Based Dynamic Client Registration
Mike Kuredjian
2026-08-03
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/SCUeYsIF4pYhsOpYkzs-OQJZYdo/
3785647
2265266
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New Internet-Draft: Approval-Based Dynamic Client Registration[OAUTH-WG] Re: New Internet-Draft: Approval-Based Dynamic Client Registration
Dellaert, Philippe
2026-08-03
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/wz47ENKOU_1fq2I7SRtmza1DI3U/
3785620
2265266
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)
Yaron ZEHAVI
2026-08-03
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/YwSz_ew5KO99F5o4PAkpN9ulOGE/
3785619
2268331
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New Internet-Draft: Approval-Based Dynamic Client Registration[OAUTH-WG] Re: New Internet-Draft: Approval-Based Dynamic Client Registration
Mike Kuredjian
2026-08-03
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/-RvO2o_D0VwiTdP0WA5ML21jErE/
3785590
2265266
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)
Karl McGuinness
2026-08-03
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/EaKoNgudtAlkUc6MUJwcjG2L5m4/
3785585
2268331
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)
Aaron Parecki
2026-08-03
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/XG4pdvF7WPpi37t5yBE7xA4nPK0/
3785577
2268331
[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)[OAUTH-WG] Re: New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)
Karl McGuinness
2026-08-03
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/sNlt6Sj1oqsHtY1-gNmNRlT10Tg/
3785572
2268331
[OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-sd-jwt-vc-18.txt[OAUTH-WG] I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-sd-jwt-vc-18.txt
internet-drafts
2026-08-03
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/VTBmNmT_woAeP_pDJ9eeAzIo_yQ/
3785568
2268346
[OAUTH-WG] New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)[OAUTH-WG] New I-D: draft-carleton-workload-authz-grant (Workload Authorization Grant)
Paul Carleton
2026-08-03
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/BW4wZOi3UbacAWZoHuBsMDnu4SM/
3785539
2268331
[OAUTH-WG] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6750 (9054)[OAUTH-WG] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6750 (9054)
rfc-editor
2026-08-03
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/Jrh66_5cQK6CLmdl56zVE6C7ltY/
3785489
2268306
[OAUTH-WG] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6750 (9053)[OAUTH-WG] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6750 (9053)
rfc-editor
2026-08-03
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/3uHpllZgN_iQwu9cs_Vm8E6AD5U/
3785484
2268303
[OAUTH-WG] Weekly github digest (OAuth Activity Summary)[OAUTH-WG] Weekly github digest (OAuth Activity Summary)
Repository Activity Summary Bot
2026-08-02
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/qrM5kDuMakE1wulcMMcp7pVFfSQ/
3785094
2268118
[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)
Thi Nguyen-Huu
2026-08-01
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/lnUxHmRqOGrXNKx5qUmwXLZoOyk/
3784916
2266657
[OAUTH-WG] Re: Question on ID-JAG topology: Public Agent + API Gateway / MCP Proxy scenario[OAUTH-WG] Re: Question on ID-JAG topology: Public Agent + API Gateway / MCP Proxy scenario
morganLR
2026-08-01
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/fwfVf74iHcE3PoQKO6alpwvCuSc/
3784846
2266114
[OAUTH-WG] Re: Ketan Talaulikar's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-rfc8725bis-07: (with COMMENT)[OAUTH-WG] Re: Ketan Talaulikar's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-rfc8725bis-07: (with COMMENT)
Yaron Sheffer
2026-07-31
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/FAxZ_B9YemUu9J2VazB7cu2005w/
3784760
2267887
[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)
Yaron ZEHAVI
2026-07-31
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/ncO4akG56REW25TqKlj7AdxW_Zc/
3784679
2266657
[OAUTH-WG] Ketan Talaulikar's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-rfc8725bis-07: (with COMMENT)[OAUTH-WG] Ketan Talaulikar's No Objection on draft-ietf-oauth-rfc8725bis-07: (with COMMENT)
Ketan Talaulikar via Datatracker
2026-07-31
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/h_MPR_KJcqinJ2hAXyEkBsXUi4w/
3784602
2267887
[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)
Thi Nguyen-Huu
2026-07-31
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/JhCiABapidum2xr7tk3sJv0pVtQ/
3784489
2266657
[OAUTH-WG] Re: draft-ietf-oauth-rfc8725bis-07 ietf last call Secdir review[OAUTH-WG] Re: draft-ietf-oauth-rfc8725bis-07 ietf last call Secdir review
Yaron Sheffer
2026-07-31
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/dA-MMqZgctSaVq4ohPALBBF0m2k/
3784469
2267671
[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)[OAUTH-WG] Re: Request for Review: Delegated Refresh Tokens for OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange (-04)
Yaron ZEHAVI
2026-07-31
oauth
/arch/msg/oauth/v8QfSmvp37PfiE0QqpUITHAI0KY/
3784418
2266657