[OPSAWG]Re: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-15 ietf last call Genart review[OPSAWG]Re: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-15 ietf last call Genart review
Benoit@everything-ops.net
2026-10-05
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/-74ZqabAdyeaBEt1HTk9pirT8kA/
3833851
2285020
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-16.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-16.txt
internet-drafts
2026-10-05
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/nOoJCvaSShs4rVtVjCpkiQfPJ-c/
3833844
2288315
[OPSAWG]Re: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-15 ietf last call Secdir review[OPSAWG]Re: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-15 ietf last call Secdir review
Benoit@everything-ops.net
2026-09-26
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/t16F0kbAr52ITO6DACBBvF_CtuQ/
3829223
2284602
[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1460497] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest (xml-registry)[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1460497] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest (xml-registry)
Martin Thomson
2026-09-26
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/9H62nSEJEIOntTWVBMIPMneTZgY/
3829030
2285033
[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1460497] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest (eap-numbers)[OPSAWG]Re: [IANA #1460497] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest (eap-numbers)
Martin Thomson
2026-09-26
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/8qbIHEw_loUvON9qAaUVtewedyM/
3829029
2285028
[OPSAWG][IANA #1460497] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest (xml-registry)[OPSAWG][IANA #1460497] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest (xml-registry)
Sabrina Tanamal via RT
2026-09-25
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/ekIjB7aintkxJfEPxrEYdtktcYs/
3828844
2285033
[OPSAWG][IANA #1460497] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest (eap-numbers)[OPSAWG][IANA #1460497] expert review for draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest (eap-numbers)
Sabrina Tanamal via RT
2026-09-25
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/rVrZC-TlGbWCMEH1ZPoDtze_jQc/
3828836
2285028
[OPSAWG]draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-15 ietf last call Genart review[OPSAWG]draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-15 ietf last call Genart review
Elwyn Davies via Datatracker
2026-09-25
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/SmCo0OJqMJ55FNEoAf2Y2C67rRU/
3828821
2285020
[OPSAWG]draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-15 ietf last call Secdir review[OPSAWG]draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-15 ietf last call Secdir review
Hilarie Orman via Datatracker
2026-09-24
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/aH4dNnvG3hWUJhowfBgdk3U1bD0/
3828057
2284602
[OPSAWG]Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-15.txt> (A Data Manifest for Contextualized Telemetry Data) to Proposed Standard[OPSAWG]Last Call: <draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-15.txt> (A Data Manifest for Contextualized Telemetry Data) to Proposed Standard
The IESG
2026-09-12
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/Odf-20H_g7VFwcwfgirZetrD3LQ/
3821473
2280606
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-15.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-15.txt
internet-drafts
2026-09-11
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/ry-vj6MB4YEDpjfnR43ZYypbvR4/
3820891
2280197
[OPSAWG]Re: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-14 ietf last call Secdir review[OPSAWG]Re: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-14 ietf last call Secdir review
Benoit@everything-ops.net
2026-09-11
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/Pp7OM1qNRhkT251KgUA35qoizUc/
3820890
2278209
[OPSAWG]Re: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-14 ietf last call Yangdoctors review[OPSAWG]Re: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-14 ietf last call Yangdoctors review
Benoit@everything-ops.net
2026-09-11
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/877MxDlvaGyS27n_ReNByUedeQ4/
3820848
2277598
[OPSAWG]draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-14 ietf last call Secdir review[OPSAWG]draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-14 ietf last call Secdir review
Hilarie Orman via Datatracker
2026-09-01
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/wpi5JfUMeuhUxo0rK9zDA7KienI/
3816555
2278209
[OPSAWG]Re: review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-13[OPSAWG]Re: review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-13
Benoit@everything-ops.net
2026-08-29
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/BSqBQXFRGDZFGEzte9oaYStR-i8/
3815398
2264528
[OPSAWG]Re: review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-13[OPSAWG]Re: review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-13
maqiufang (A)
2026-08-29
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/NuEg4uskRI0E-LW48kmOq5icwow/
3815328
2264528
[OPSAWG]draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-14 ietf last call Yangdoctors review[OPSAWG]draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-14 ietf last call Yangdoctors review
Qiufang Ma via Datatracker
2026-08-29
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/YT3_c8R26bMiCNY9R22-HNyxkD0/
3815324
2277598
[OPSAWG]Re: review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-13[OPSAWG]Re: review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-13
Benoit@everything-ops.net
2026-08-19
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/sfFF38XwBJaJSjrNAcJfI0feSh8/
3792370
2264528
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-14.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-14.txt
internet-drafts
2026-08-19
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/NCBQG_Xbz6WrAIENqUAT5jg23LI/
3792369
2271333
[OPSAWG]review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-13[OPSAWG]review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-13
Aitken, Paul
2026-08-19
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/ZtHL7S9nOrlzyDkdJ8Zb0vQUp4E/
3792346
2264528
[OPSAWG]Re: Claude's review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-12[OPSAWG]Re: Claude's review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-12
Benoit@everything-ops.net
2026-08-18
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/ALSdGC1Of8WPaZmUbjq668NQZTU/
3792002
2264528
[OPSAWG]Re: AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest[OPSAWG]Re: AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest
Benoit@everything-ops.net
2026-08-18
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/DyPXDvONU-fLvBO192ITRboIymE/
3791997
2212520
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-13.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-13.txt
internet-drafts
2026-08-18
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/3lIo7qPw5NS_Ls0kY3OC4hW0kLA/
3791995
2271161
[OPSAWG]Re: AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest[OPSAWG]Re: AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest
Mahesh Jethanandani
2026-08-06
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/QQ62CWLtzCCVfZKQyJBmOOmmjHY/
3787411
2212520
[OPSAWG]Claude's review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-12[OPSAWG]Claude's review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-12
Aitken, Paul
2026-07-17
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/v1GOFQ0rf0P0n__e51PBe2f4sf4/
3776801
2264528
[OPSAWG]Re: AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest[OPSAWG]Re: AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest
Benoit@everything-ops.net
2026-07-06
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/x3xt7_CHy9cNDkAXKbsKi9iDso0/
3770842
2212520
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-12.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-12.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-06
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/CJ7I_jcv5OsYdgfDIBo1pteh7GU/
3770724
2262151
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-11.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-11.txt
internet-drafts
2026-07-06
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/rqHXc_i_rWVIfrPherf69a9wYQ4/
3770622
2262089
[OPSAWG]Re: AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest[OPSAWG]Re: AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest
Mahesh Jethanandani
2025-10-29
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/r73wta9eSpHkCAQrw24SLTN2Ams/
3666058
2212520
[OPSAWG]Re: AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest[OPSAWG]Re: AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest
Jean Quilbeuf
2025-10-20
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/sJXv8gntbS_UbO5ngwyi0fKDF-0/
3661992
2212520
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-10.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-10.txt
internet-drafts
2025-10-20
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/xyClykbRgC78ZgT-YEFoGZqh9PU/
3661978
2217194
[OPSAWG]AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest[OPSAWG]AD review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest
Mahesh Jethanandani
2025-09-29
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/1XAz44Llcaf6Iaftan2ginbmGl8/
3651803
2212520
[OPSAWG]Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-09.txt[OPSAWG]Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-09.txt
Joe Clarke (jclarke)
2025-07-21
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/I_qTAPalJy7UC7xuP7FWTzgEJRE/
3625321
2202332
[OPSAWG]Publication has been requested for draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-09[OPSAWG]Publication has been requested for draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-09
Joe Clarke via Datatracker
2025-07-21
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/RR6nPOnxEA1NecUUQbWHvIY7_Fc/
3625275
2202333
[OPSAWG]Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-09.txt[OPSAWG]Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-09.txt
Jean Quilbeuf
2025-07-21
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/Lh7KiAEouAw727WkFKEeDNwldec/
3625272
2202332
[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-09.txt[OPSAWG]I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest-09.txt
internet-drafts
2025-07-21
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/mMjJpdh_tteaQguwWn-hAmO_l0E/
3625271
2202332
[OPSAWG]Re: Shepherd review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest[OPSAWG]Re: Shepherd review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest
Joe Clarke (jclarke)
2025-07-02
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/2hy7DjBQs5C-DxkJItuvC5xPhh0/
3616914
2197940
[OPSAWG]Re: Shepherd review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest[OPSAWG]Re: Shepherd review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest
Thomas.Graf
2025-07-02
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/rS4l6ovjPyibEpeAUAQWj2bs2zo/
3616547
2197940
[OPSAWG]Re: Shepherd procedural review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest[OPSAWG]Re: Shepherd procedural review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest
Jean Quilbeuf
2025-06-30
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/x1mTnBvod8aMlK1irEZV9CafLmw/
3615605
2197944
[OPSAWG]Re: Shepherd procedural review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest[OPSAWG]Re: Shepherd procedural review of draft-ietf-opsawg-collected-data-manifest
IGNACIO DOMINGUEZ MARTINEZ-CASANUE…
2025-06-30
opsawg
None
/arch/msg/opsawg/HEBEHJy78kcF3_kurkIIdgUQ_0o/
3615475
2197944