[regext] Re: Call for IETF 127 Agenda Items[regext] Re: Call for IETF 127 Agenda Items
Gavin Brown
2026-10-02
regext
/arch/msg/regext/uX06EGUVb-rDudGEGz7BvTsHtpo/
3832519
2285796
[regext] Re: Call for IETF 127 Agenda Items[regext] Re: Call for IETF 127 Agenda Items
Melissovas, Dimitrios
2026-10-02
regext
/arch/msg/regext/yuwa04vnRE3MAov5kx7zM7TZJlc/
3832509
2285796
[regext] Re: Call for IETF 127 Agenda Items[regext] Re: Call for IETF 127 Agenda Items
Alessandro Bertoldi BCS
2026-10-01
regext
/arch/msg/regext/RqbllRSjOdMT0uWki7G5VhX94kY/
3831980
2285796
[regext] Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC9167 (9189)[regext] Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC9167 (9189)
Roger Carney
2026-09-30
regext
/arch/msg/regext/R8_DdDRE60-xV-065mryxR5UZ8M/
3831944
2285829
[regext] Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC9167 (9188)[regext] Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC9167 (9188)
Roger Carney
2026-09-30
regext
/arch/msg/regext/LX1IYOlG43HN2cW7BVcxAQ1H8bQ/
3831943
2285828
[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)
Kaveh Ranjbar
2026-09-30
regext
/arch/msg/regext/qp1oVlORLdLRoYXueLIYUAaOm6Y/
3831093
2263236
[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)
Jasdip Singh
2026-09-28
regext
/arch/msg/regext/SGLDgCVFjo1xdCmX1ZDT43HJoyo/
3830143
2263236
[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)
Kaveh Ranjbar
2026-09-28
regext
/arch/msg/regext/hOGDICfWeAakce-6GxVxZe8ESK8/
3830058
2263236
[regext] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC9167 (9189)[regext] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC9167 (9189)
rfc-editor
2026-09-28
regext
/arch/msg/regext/MQwWEu3mq1cxNuTVY_05E4Z1JSc/
3830006
2285829
[regext] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC9167 (9188)[regext] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC9167 (9188)
rfc-editor
2026-09-28
regext
/arch/msg/regext/mMF23RyR9HxQbbFjPX5JPX9USvw/
3830005
2285828
[regext] Call for IETF 127 Agenda Items[regext] Call for IETF 127 Agenda Items
Jorge Cano
2026-09-28
regext
/arch/msg/regext/DYB1ZF0B3f1lzAcXM41I5tg5sa4/
3829956
2285796
[regext] regext - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 127[regext] regext - New Meeting Session Request for IETF 127
IETF Meeting Session Request Tool
2026-09-28
regext
/arch/msg/regext/kfmR3vRO6LtcP0uDJV9QIL1dX1g/
3829947
2285794
[regext] ROW15 - agenda & registration[regext] ROW15 - agenda & registration
Gould, James
2026-09-24
regext
/arch/msg/regext/5ad9JFBSiQ4ES0esq3Jc3H8bxns/
3828091
2284622
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-balance-03.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-balance-03.txt
Gould, James
2026-09-24
regext
/arch/msg/regext/DVTan0Y2IHWNAP_45PhIjLVS8_A/
3827855
2284463
[regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-balance-03.txt[regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-balance-03.txt
internet-drafts
2026-09-24
regext
/arch/msg/regext/fllHX7LowKA2Ot71HmzQTBeaqr4/
3827853
2284463
[regext] draft-bertoldi-regext-rdap-reliability-scoring-04: revised deployment model, and a question for the group[regext] draft-bertoldi-regext-rdap-reliability-scoring-04: revised deployment model, and a question for the group
Alessandro Bertoldi BCS
2026-09-22
regext
/arch/msg/regext/CzvpYAIrKPygQZgIU56tNqTQlbU/
3826437
2283698
[regext] Re: RDAP JSContact request with both "versioning_list" and "exts_list" media parameters[regext] Re: RDAP JSContact request with both "versioning_list" and "exts_list" media parameters
Jasdip Singh
2026-09-18
regext
/arch/msg/regext/DExjapcvO10GE3HuYHvErE5OnIQ/
3824853
2277156
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Mario Loffredo
2026-09-18
regext
/arch/msg/regext/aQtvGYKB-53AYPU0p4rMSayrXLo/
3824755
2277156
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Mario Loffredo
2026-09-18
regext
/arch/msg/regext/TUQvAoIA-oubprB0HMNO11HaqKA/
3824664
2277156
[regext] Re: RDAP JSContact request with both "versioning_list" and "exts_list" media parameters[regext] Re: RDAP JSContact request with both "versioning_list" and "exts_list" media parameters
Mario Loffredo
2026-09-18
regext
/arch/msg/regext/rHxM1IMRRVhPU3lDraAeAnqLWyU/
3824655
2277156
[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)
Kaveh Ranjbar
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/LIiFK4M8g9p7S9-KrwfEQlz_vJ4/
3824362
2263236
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Scott Hollenbeck
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/yPZjoExcvDWtjKNZ1JoBQxEv2Uo/
3824355
2277156
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Mario Loffredo
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/EY_OKOL5k0XY9L5hAvvu-zRCAKQ/
3824345
2277156
[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)
Andy Newton
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/doEwDSGruokGbvvsuY_VaWgWRiQ/
3824336
2263236
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Andy Newton
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/uPUZMTtO3QQDXjtptB-GWL00luo/
3824317
2277156
[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)
Andy Newton
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/d0b2wAnLSP8fpX832OTXugrsbvU/
3824306
2263236
[regext] Re: Suggestion on publication repository operator information (draft-ietf-regext-rdap-rpki)[regext] Re: Suggestion on publication repository operator information (draft-ietf-regext-rdap-rpki)
Jasdip Singh
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/4IzxX4nQ1PqCSJ8iN3RFDVZ1BOU/
3824278
2282354
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Scott Hollenbeck
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/QWm4O4B0sp9GPzkyJyJ8iqF6jUI/
3824247
2277156
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Mario Loffredo
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/4F0igCiGZy70iMfDP3BV86C0bVI/
3824230
2277156
[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)[regext] Re: Referrals to holder-designated RDAP servers for subordinate resources (draft-ranjbar-regext-rdap-subordinate-referrals-00)
Kaveh Ranjbar
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/fv5gEvghEhyUDWCjINN728PcnO4/
3824200
2263236
[regext] RDAP JSContact request with both "versioning_list" and "exts_list" media parameters[regext] RDAP JSContact request with both "versioning_list" and "exts_list" media parameters
Jasdip Singh
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/cYrmBpe7O-LwBVWthDZW_TBtfNU/
3824192
2277156
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Scott Hollenbeck
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/mopZi3eBu9vCTYxPR93JPcmlryg/
3824189
2277156
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Gould, James
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/R0ErnJhGJWGw57xn4s6cAPJ21Aw/
3824130
2277156
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Mario Loffredo
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/dY2SRP1m4Wx7ui95RoQd0CxFsFw/
3824127
2277156
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Scott Hollenbeck
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/9lIVGT5zTCOSbpzIVkgyqPJHxIg/
3824087
2277156
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Scott Hollenbeck
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/9rskQAzqTlJKIMbsL8_0GOUGg7w/
3824086
2277156
[regext] Introduction of New EPP and RDAP Extensions (EPP Authentication Token Mapping, EPP / RDAP Status Set Extensions, EPP / RDAP Server Validation Extensions)[regext] Introduction of New EPP and RDAP Extensions (EPP Authentication Token Mapping, EPP / RDAP Status Set Extensions, EPP / RDAP Server Validation Extensions)
Gould, James
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/nOGjHajPnPwI4G0-TO4d_8LIoFU/
3824083
2282309
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Mario Loffredo
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/44oXNJiuAY_fakKVd0_F35y-pS0/
3823971
2277156
[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt[regext] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-26.txt
Pawel Kowalik
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/Sol840qabMOgEz-drPhRpsaWT38/
3823940
2277156
[regext] Suggestion on publication repository operator information (draft-ietf-regext-rdap-rpki)[regext] Suggestion on publication repository operator information (draft-ietf-regext-rdap-rpki)
Lancheng
2026-09-17
regext
/arch/msg/regext/NevXLMKNg-xq3nOv8ZB84A6BBF4/
3824161
2282354