Re: [5gangip] I-D Action: draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-00.txt

Rex Buddenberg <buddenbergr@gmail.com> Thu, 15 October 2015 18:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:subject:from:to:cc:in-reply-to:references:content-type :date:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=rb2Submeop2WSVtcoZyZU6vyunAOdV+KMq65kkkX9UA=; b=aqJDnNdbt3ciS3LPUkXjmGgVpPQMo70LLzWPKSKkRYa4rT6/aACfEcZh/uqhPqfOFd 9XBMXO6VdBNRnG1dPGDFPBup+bn6sn7JwBOGb0x2YBGlNm+SO1zHTUNj+MqHnjMl3tAJ Q2KFv+19epjB7gV/xKfZzggq+VxPZ+k5RKrNgRAY1jlMDN5qMxcGMohRKL4Cx0qz48yW NbA1/P4d93kiqMOZ9phrBnIoHHODXBYAehCUCvxWQV+QiLZqwClnrRJjOhamTs1g8JmB 4HqT4jfVgCJYK0LvHEvLCex2o8jPkADJdJGBY26qT8LiTU64s/+tz8iabqm5dARHAnh+ lHug==